Mine.

-----------------------

Sometimes we tend to trust the wrong people with our feelings. And most of the times, we fail to see that.                                              

-N

-----------------------

Elijah dragged Ella to his room. He had a vice-like grip on her hair and the ride through the castle floors had definitely not been smooth. Ella's scalp was burning and she was sobbing hysterically."SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP ME!!," she cried, but the guards and maids did not even dare to look at the girl who their King was dragging to his chambers. Ella started to struggle and tried getting out of the Kings grip, "Let me go!! PLEASE your highness!."

Elijah backhanded Ella with so much force that Ella felt the whole world around her spin. She had always been a good child so her parents had never felt the need to discipline her, but James was treating her she wasn't even human. Ella's mind was in a state of fear and panic, her mind was still confused and appalled at the fact that the person who she had trusted with her whole heart and soul back then, would be mercilessly manhandling her right now, "James, no it's King Elijah now" she thought. This whole thing was a huge hot mess.

"Why is he taking me to his chambers? I am just a commoner compared to him!" she wondered. The pain in her head had become so unbearable now that she was about to faint, but fearing her life's result she kept her eyes open. Elijah's guards opened the doors to the huge chamber. It was all royal red and posh. The bed was huge and there was a small library beside his bed along with some fruits and wine. He let go of Ella's hair and then pushed her to his bed. Then he ordered his guards to tie her leg up to the bedpost.

All this time Ella's mind was frantic, she was crying and begging for the King to let her go. The guards quickly exit the chambers and then the King and Ella were left alone in the room. Elijah smirked and his eyes darkened, leaving the brown to be fairly not even existent. This moment he was the lion and Ella was the sheep.

He gently ran his hand down Ella's tear and fear-stricken face, and then cooed as if mocking her "My beautiful Ella, did you think that you were going to ever be free of me?"

"Jam... King Elijah, please do not do this to me. I have not committed any sort of crime to be treated this way. Please let me leave sire!" Ella sobbed.

"Tsk.. tsk..tsk. My dearest Elle, you think that I have kept you here for the earlier matter reported to me by the guards? Well, you see little one, we are saving that up for later. But now, I have brought you here because you are mine, you have been, ever since we have met when we were young. You didn't think that I was going to let what belongs to me go right, Elle?" Elijah mocked with sharp dark eyes.

"I am innocent my King, please just let me leave" Ella whispered. Her heart was in a frenzy. She wanted to scream and shout and tell him that she belonged to no one and that she was her own person, but right now fear overwhelmed her entire senses. The person in front of her was not James, a boy who lived beside her home, but King Elijah who owned and ruled the whole kingdom. A simple slip of her manners and she could have been executed, and no one would ever even find her body for a proper funeral.

Hearing this Elijah's hand closed into a fist. His eyes glared daggers at her, and his whole aura radiated and demanded control. He shouted "ELLA! YOU ARE TO CALL ME MASTER! AND NOTHING ELSE. DO YOU OBEY?!."

Ella's body could not stop trembling, "Y-yes m-my King."

As soon as Elijah heard this, he pulled Ella's hair and shouted: "WHAT DID I SAY ELLA?"

"I'm S-sorry M-ma-master" Hearing this Elijah grinned a sadistic smirk.

Ella could not believe that she was being made to say that. The James she knew had disappeared. Sure, he had been protective of her when they were young, but he had never been so derogatory in his entire life towards her. She was genuinely scared of the man in front of her and seeing his smirk made her want to throw up.

"Ella...Ella...Ella, your rejection back then was quite hurtful I may say" he taunted, "I had been sent to the village by my parents to stay undercover until the whole mess in the castle was cleared up. But little did you know of my power and position huh darling? James was a filthy name, but I had to bear with it for two years, you see I was 16 the time I met you, and after two years I would be 18 and legal to handle the throne. And aren't I glad that I met you, my Ella with the most innocent doe-like eyes and jet hair? From the moment that I had laid my eyes upon you, I had made you mine. MINE to possess, mine to love, mine to do anything that I wanted to do. But you were too innocent to get ahold of my intentions. But believe it or not sweet. You were claimed mine, the moment my eyes even saw you. And as the years went by, I just loved you more and more. You were a drug to me, Ella, your very existence was ecstasy. But you made a grave mistake leaving me. YOU LEFT ME AND RAN FROM ME ELLA!!" by the end of his speech he was screaming.

Analysing the whole situation, Ella felt so much terror in her body, that she felt like dying anytime soon. She knew James had been controlling, but to see that he was this crazy had her a little scared.

He continued "You thought I left for good huh? when they couldn't find me the next day. But I had to go back to the castle as I was 18 and ready to rule Ella. But you sure couldn't have been stupid enough to believe that I had left you, Ella. No. In fact, I still have my spies send daily reports of what you do to me every single night. You were never free. I just let you think that you were because I had to get my kingdom in check before I took what's mine forever. I held the ball just to snatch you away the following day, but I seem to have great luck! I even got you earlier than expected!."

Then the room's temperature dropped and Ella felt goosebumps cover up her whole body. Elijah laughed like a madman and then with the most menacing look ever said, "I hope you enjoyed your free days Ella, because, from this moment onwards, you will never leave the castle, because you belong to me. We are finally together alas, I have got a lot in store for you my little one.."

-------------------------------------

Thank you! Please do vote, comment and share this with your friends!! Feedbacks and reviews are much appreciated!

----------------------------------