Slow torture.

*This chapter contains some disturbing scenes. Please skip if you cannot handle topics like these.*

At the moment, Ella was petrified. The one person she truly wanted to escape from had caught her desperate attempt to talk with the guard. 

Poor guard, he was really good looking and loyal, but now since Elijah had seen his Ella trying to speak to him, his fate had already been decided. 

Ella's mind was clouded with fear and guilt. The guard was going to be in deep waters because of her foolish and unprepared methods of interrogation. She was frantic and panicky. Of course, she would be punished too, but she knew that the guard would probably be tortured and killed by Elijah. Her foolishness would be the reason for someone's apparent death, and this fact was not sitting well with her.

Elijah had caught his Ella trying to talk to a common guard while her hand gripped his arm. He was livid. All he saw was red. His caveman instincts took over and in one swift movement, he covered the distance between him and his Ella and then forcefully grabbed her by her waist. His little one was being defiant and he had to do something to punish her, meanwhile for the guard, he knew exactly what he was going to do.

"GUARDS! You know what to do with the traitor" Elijah ordered. His special knights turned up and then started dragging the poor old guard away.

"Elijah please listen to me! I was the one who wanted to talk to him, but he did not budge at all! It's not his fault for obeying your orders Elijah! Please spare him! I'm the only one responsible for this," Ella cried out in despair.

All of a sudden she felt immense pain around her scalp. Elijah was dragging her with a tight grip around her hair to his chambers. Once they reached his chambers, Elijah threw Ella on the bed and then got over her. He gripped her jaw and seethed "You still dare to defend that scum! You are mine, Ella! Nobody can touch you or even look at you. You belong to me. You are mine!" 
After saying this Elijah backhanded Ella with great force. The blow was so powerful that Ella started seeing stars in her vision. But it did not stop there. Elijah kept on giving her blow after blow. 

Ella's vision was now clogged with tears, her whole face almost numb and sore from the continuous manhandling that Elijah was doing to her. She was scared. Elijah looked like he was possessed by a devil. His eyes were bloodshot and his hair was dishevelled, but the one thing that was creeping Ella out to the maximum was his smirk as he got off her. 

"Dear Elle," he said while caressing the same face that he had so brutally manhandled before. "You defied me again, so I have to punish you. And I know for sure that you will love it." 
He said this with so much intensity and malice, that Ella's heart literally stopped beating. Goosebumps adorned her skin and her whole body wouldn't stop shaking from his evil tone.

"Ready?" Elijah mocked her and that was the last thing she heard before he once again backhanded her, but this time doing it hard enough for her to faint.

Ella's head was throbbing and it felt like as if her body was on fire. She tried to stretch her arms, but something did not feel right. Her body was tied up. She quickly opened her eyes only to find herself in the same old dungeon again. The whole fainting and waking up her magically tied up was becoming tiring for her.

Seeing the dark surroundings near her, she started to panic and thrash around, when suddenly the voice of her tormentor echoed, "No need to struggle Ella. You will not be going anywhere anyway." 

Her eyes shot towards the direction where the sound came from and there he was, standing in all his glory like a hyena who had cornered up its prey and was indulging in some foreplay before devouring up the small rabbit. 

"I have a surprise for you little one" he exclaimed rather happily. He turned around and unveiled a rough figure on a chair like Ella's. But the sight before her, made her want to empty out whatever was in her stomach at the time.

There was the guard, whom Ella had been so keen on gaining information from with all the skin amiss from the region below his neck. The sight was so bloody and repulsive that any sane person would have fainted at the mere look of the scene, but his face still had its skin attached to it, almost as if Elijah wanted Ella to see that it was him.

His eyes had been taken out and the sockets that should have been holding his eyes were empty with nothing but flesh and some muscles sticking out. His once handsome face was all bloody and bruised.

Ella screamed with all her might. The sight in front of her made her so scared that she urinated in her clothes. The blood from his body was still dripping down and making a puddle near her foot.  

"Do you like your present Ella? I custom made it for you" sang Elijah happily. The scene of seeing Ella scared and terrified brought pleasure to him.
 Her tears were proof that she was clearly not enjoying this, but Elijah had to do this in order to teach his little Ella a lesson. After all, he wouldn't want a repeat of a man touching or even looking at Ella ever again. He wanted to own her heart and traumatize it to such an extent that the next time she would even encounter someone, her mind would take her back to this day, thus making her scared to socialise with others. This lesson was working perfectly, through Elijah's eyes.

Ella was hysterical now. Her whole body was repulsed and in a state of complete and total shock due to the ghastly sight that she was seeing. She tried to close her eyes, but Elijah quickly stretched them open with force again.
Getting close to her ears, he seethed in a low voice "Don't you dare look away, Ella. Take a proper look at the sight in front of you and print it in your brain, because this is just the start of what I will do to anyone who dares tries to steal what's mine! And trust me when I say that the next time it won't be just the person who is involved but your mother will be joining the party too."

Hearing the name of her mother Ella whimpered "I'm sorry, please Elijah... I will never defy you again. P-please d-do n-no-not hurt my m-mother"

Hearing Ella's innocent and terrified stutters, Elijah laughed like a mad man. He loved the feeling that her helplessness brought him. Her submission was driving his whole mind crazy. He wanted her. She was his. Initially, he had wanted to wait for her till the day of their marriage but due to her feisty nature, he could not control himself anymore.
He could not stop it anymore so finally he gripped her jaw and then passionately kissed her. The kiss was nothing but forceful and painful for Ella. Her whole body was already too petrified to analyse what was happening.

Breaking the kiss, he got down to her level and then whispered 

"And now Ella, its time for your punishment"

And the last thing that Ella saw was Elijah smirking and dragging her tied body with crazy lust filled eyes.

The _Next chapter will be updated soon! So be sure to comment, vote and follow me for updates!_
Votes and comments do motivate me to update like the Flash. :)

-Asalan

1300 words & Grammarly proofread.