What's in store?

-------------------

Toxicity is evil. And a relationship with toxicity isn't loved.-------------------

Elijah wasn't lying to Elle when he said that he had much in store for her.

"I'm afraid I have to punish you for all of your misdeeds Elle so that you never have the courage to try the same tricks as before. I am going to break you, Elle, so that every part of your little body accepts that I am your master. Your defiance is the reason for this." That was the last thing Ella heard before he gave such a hard blow to her, that she completely blacked out.

When Ella opened her eyes, she found herself in a dark room with a few torches burning around the corner. She felt tired and scared out of her wits, her hands and legs were bound to a chair and her mouth was also tied with a cloth. She started to panic and struggle to get out of that horrible place. She didn't do well with dark places and confinement, in fact, she hated them. Just then, Elijah entered in all his glory and arrogance. He had a very scary and somewhat weird kind of look etched in his face, and behind him followed his guards. Now what was really surprising here was that the guards seemed to be dragging two figures.

Ella could not figure out who they were as their faces were covered, but then as soon as their covers were taken off, she really wished she had never ventured into the forest that day. In front of Ella were her parents.

Their faces were bruised and beaten up, and it looked like they hadn't been shown any mercy while being dragged up here.

Ella's breathing started to fasten, her whole body started to tremble and she vigorously tried to get out of the binding in order to go to her parents.

"How could someone be this cruel!" she thought. Elijah was seriously sick in the head. Seeing Ella crying and struggling, Elijah felt satisfied. This was the exact reaction he wanted from her. He wanted to take away everything from her life so that she could only lean on his shoulders and love him. He smiled thinking of all the things that they together would do in the future, but surely he had to get rid of every single person in his dear Ella's life.

After all, he couldn't have her having feelings and not giving him her hundred per cent, could he? Elijah had the signature smirk on his face. His hands were itching, after all, he wanted this to be quickly over so that he could deal with his Ella alone.

This was going to be interesting.

----------------------------------------------------

Short Chapter compared to the others! Sorry. 
Please do vote, comment your suggestions and feedback on the story!!
Also, do follow me and visit my profile to read more novels like this! 
Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------