Ruin

Elijah dragged Ella's body to his chambers with force, while a maniac smile was plastered on his face. Ella was sobbing and thrashing around in his grip, but all her efforts were going in vain since previous events had drained her, mentally and physically. Its not everyday a normal person gets forced to see someone getting skinned alive especially for something that they were made to believe was their mistake. Guilt had already eaten up half of her strength anyways.
Her body was filled with fear and anxiety. Elijah's tight grip on her hair wasn't helping much either.

She did not want to even think of what was now going to happen to her, because the thought of that alone terrified her. 

Elijah threw Ella on his bed with force and then proceeded to cage her with his arms. 

"Ella, I have been waiting for this moment since a very long time. And if it had not been for your disobedience then maybe we could have waited for this."

He gently traced his finger on her cheeks which were now wet with tears of fear and dragged them slowly towards her neck. 

"Elijah please don't do this to me!" sobbed Ella.
Elijah chuckled and then grabbed her chin forcing her to look into his eyes, but what Ella saw terrified her. His eyes were pitch black filled with lust and anger. 

"LET ME GO YOU FREAK! GET OFF ME!" she shouted with whatever energy she had remaining. Ella wouldn't go down without a fight. She decided that she would fight the monster that lay on top of her by all means even if there was a small chance of her escape.

He had taken everything away from her, but she wouldn't let him take away her innocence too. She had lost too many things to the monster named Elijah.

By now Elijah had started tugging on her dress and kissing her neck and chest. Fear started to kick in her whole body. At this very moment, Ella's mind was filled with shock and disgust. She couldn't even move. She felt as if she was paralysed with a monster getting ready to violate her.

Her mind was in a frenzy, but still, her heart did not want to give up.
 Looking around his bed her eyes fell on the candle post on the table near his pillow. She quickly went ahead to grab it and caught hold of it because Elijah was busy kissing her body and by the time he caught on to what was happening, she struck the candle post right at his head.

Ella's adrenaline was gushing in her body making her breaths short and rushed. Something warm trickled on her chest. She looked down to see Elijah's bleeding wound on his head which had caused him to lose consciousness. The candle post was quite well made and heavy. One plus point for being stuck in a royal palace was that everything out here would be made of the finest things possible. 

She quickly threw him away from her body and proceeded to feel his pulse. 

Ella placed her trembling fingers on his wrist and searched for a pulse and found one. He wasn't dead so whatever she had to do, she had to do it quickly but before all that she had to make sure when Elijah would wake, he wouldn't find it easy to get up so she dragged his now unconscious body up to his own bed and tied his arms and legs with the very chains that he used to keep in his drawer to tie Ella up. She could not kill him as he was a King of a kingdom and killing him would risk her not ever getting a life of peace even after running away so she did the second best thing, she tied him up.

Ella had always been very observant around Elijah, and it sure was coming in handy right now.
After tieing his body to his bedpost, she huffed a sigh of relief and stood up. 

She had approximately twenty before he would wake again so she had to escape before than that.

She headed for the door and was about to turn the handle when she turned back to glance at the monster who had done all of this to her. 

"One more thing" she whispered and walked towards Elijah's unconsciousness body. Ella quickly tore the bedsheet into a smaller piece and rounded it off like a ball.

She gave his face one last look before stuffing his mouth with the piece of cloth and then rushed away.

Mission Get the Hell out of here had begun.

----------------------------------------------------------------

[This is just a filler so sorry for making it quite short]

Hi guys! I am so terribly sorry for not updating! But here I am now!! I am going to try and update much more frequently!!

I had posted the reason for my absence on my notice board! So to keep up with the updates and gossip, you should probably follow me on Wattpad.

It's simple and does not cost anything except for you giving me love and motivation to write more!!

Comment what you think will happen now huh? *sips water*

The Obsessed King (Book 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara