chapter six

It was morning and talks were being made on how to conquer kingdoms around Zazzau and show Dominance.

The commander spoke as plans where made on how to strike but his confidence was short lived when Amina who suddenly walked in made an objection.

"Gentle men..Father , The plan is good but the execution ....I'm afraid not" Amina explained  standing right in front of the king.

"What are you talking about girl" commander asked with a frown.

" Let her speak" The king argued.

" But my king, This is no place for the opposite Gender" commander objected.

Amina bacame furious and agitated she glared both at the commander.

" I'll allow it" The king  simply replied.

" Thank you your highness" Amina held a smirk.

"Commander you see You have the most capable men I've seen" Amina stated

"Where are you going with this?" Waziri asked looking back at the king.

" Let me explain...you see Over the years we've announce our attacks on our enemies bluntly, we came for them, but that should change,...people are aware and sometimes strength can also be a weakness "

" What are you trying to say daughter?" The king asked as he narrowed his eyes.

" The element of surprise father " Amina replied.

The king leaned back and rubbed in his chin..The Commander looked back and forth between the king and his daughter.

" We attack when they least expect it, And we have to act fast" .Amina stated

" What do you know about Attacks" Commader asked Feeling insulted by Amina.

" Let her finish" The king yelled.

" Timing is everything,We surround the kingdom and then we attack...And victory will be ours" Amina  proudly spoke.

" Why are so interested in this Daughter?" The king asked.

" Father like you I also want to avenge kaima's death and carry on the legacy"

" I see" .

The king was proud of how his daughter carried herself and In his mind He saw Another chance ,one he didn't have with kaima.

" And I request You Allow me join the men and prove myself" Amina asked.

"What!?" The commander was furious  by her request and began giving reasons why Amina should not be allowed into the men's discussion in the first place.

"Silence" The king orders

"What are you saying daughter?" The king became curious.

"With your permission Father I'm ready to show you what I'm capable of" waiting for his reply.

" I've lost a son I will not loose a daughter" The king objects.

" You will not loose me father..this is what you want, let me show you where I belong" Amina asled.

" please tell me you do not consent to this" Commander asked desperately.

The king looked back at commander and hesitated.

" Alright then , this your chance daughter, You have one chance ".

" And That's all I need, I will not fail you father" Amina spoke with a bow excusing herself.

" My king what you're doing will be a mockery to this kingdom and to you" waziri spoke.

"She's a woman My king, It has Never been allowed,Never! " The commander stated.

" I'll allow it" The king simply said.

" Your highness with all due respects..she belong to her husband's house" the commander argues

" Yes my king...the Commander he's right..get her married off and end All this" waziri adds

" Enough!" The king yelled.

" This is settled because I allow it and No one can object to that "

" I know my king but-" the commander tried to speak but was cut short.

"- I suggest you start making plans commander, you're excused" The king dismissed the commander.

" Yes your highness " the commander bowed a bit.

Sensing what was to come next, The commander left .

In the dark corridors, A figure leaned against the wall and played with a dagger, The commander try to make who it was and so he walked a bit closer.

" Commander I see you do not agree with my ways" Amina stated with a cold expression.

" I apologies for that princess" the commander replied as he tried to walk pass her.

" You think I'm weak, that I should get married..am I wrong?" Amina asked waiting for his reply.

" That's not what I meant princess" the commander replied.

" Then choose your words carefully commader" Amina warned

She walked pass him not giving him the chance to say Anything.

"Uhmm..commander see that I'm notified about things" she added with a faint smile.

"Yes ofcourse" commander simply replied.

"Good!Have A nice day commander " giving him a parting smile.

Later that Evening preps where being made on the next move and what seemed like a plan was becoming a reality.

As the Day grew closer,The king and his daughter spent times together, He liked listening to her speak and  had grown to like what she's becoming.

Ofcourse it made the Queen furious and dissapointed but she was powerless to do anything.

The day came by and like that victory became their's , They attacked the kigdoms, burn houses, killed thier men and took the women and children as slaves.

This was just the beginning, there where still other kingdoms, Daura precisely but time and planning was everything.

In the king's collection Room.

"I'm very proud of you daughter" The king spoke putting a hand on Amina's shoulders.

"You did what most men would never think of " He commends

"It's All because you gave me the chance father"

"I have something for you " the king turned to take something.

"It was given to me by my father, And his father,It's the E-" the king spoke but interrupted by Amina.

"-The Elephant Dagger " Amina finished his line.

"I can't accept it"Amina hesitated.

"It's yours..you deserve it...take it " The king gestured Amina to take the dagger.

"I'm honoured father...I shall not fail you" staring at him with confidence.

"You Understand that there is a price to pay, Don't you?" the king walking behind Her.

Registering what he meant ,Amina reply to him was.

"Yes".

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Don't forget to vote comment and share.
Thank you.