chapter sixteen

Daura kingdom.

"Where did you find him?" King Abba asked.

"At the boarder your majesty " The guard replied.

"Was he alive when you found him?" The king asked again.

"No your majesty " The guard replied again.

The king paused for a bit lost in his thoughts and then spoke.

"Take him away" The king said gesturing the guards to take the body and go away.

"What do you think happened to kalla?" The king asked his brother.

"Do you think he was attacked on the way?" The king added.

"The kalla I know travels with money yes but to be attacked that easily I doubt" the king's brother replied.

"If you ask me I'll say it's the Queen's doing" he added.

"The warrior Queen" king Abba whispered.

"I'm Afraid the plan might have change and we need to be on alert " The king's brother said.

"I was afraid this would happen...but no matter I've been dreaming about this since when I was child!" King Abba spoke.

"Then we must prepare" the king's brother replied.

"Believe me brother we are prepared" king Abba spoke with a  sinister smile.

Both brothers looked at each other with confidence and pride For thier hopes of wiping Zazzau out was becoming a reality.

Kingdom of Zazzau.

Zaaraa got an official visit from the Queen late at night, with the history of Daura and black magic they thought to prepare spiritually as well.

"This is for you my Queen" zaarah hands her a bottle which contains black liquid.

"And my men?" The Queen asked.

" I 'll prepare something for your men, not to worry my Queen" Zaarah replied

"Good Zaarah I'll see you when I get back".

The next morning The Queen and her men preps to leave for Daura, They thought to leave early with plenty of time to spare.

"We leave this morning ,by night we rest a bit and continue through the next morning,we should be at daura before sunrise " commander spoke to his men.

"Your highness Is this Alright by you?" Amir asked.

"Perfect" Amina replied with a smirk.

"Then we leave right now " Amir declared.

"Get Every one ready and be quick " Amina spoke  walking away into the palace.

And off to her mother's...
She walked into her mother's room and finds her sitting at the edge of the bed,she didn't hesitate to walk further and just then her mother turned to her but was quiet.

"Mother!" Amina broke the silence

"I had thought you left " The Queen's mother replied.

"Without your blessings!?..No".

"I can not change you but I'll keep telling you even if you don't want to hear it" The Queen's mother spoke.

"He took Everything from us and he's waging war on us,if I don't attack he will" Amina explained.

"I know" the Queen's mother simply said.

"I'm protecting you and Zazzau" Amina spoke as she kneeled to her mother.