chapter seven

Silent readers I see you😑, vote comment and pls,your thoughts are dearly appreciated 😙😚.

It was evening and The princess thought to pay kalima a visit,The old lady was missed but they know not to interfere in her ways.

"It's been a while since you came here".

"I wanted to see you " Amina simply said.

"Come...sit" offering a sincere smile.

"Are you happy?" Kalima asked knowing the girl's response.

"No"

"You can be happy...Only if you want to "

" you make it sound so easy".

"That's because it is"

Staring at the old lady intently "I don't know H.-"

"-I don't know what you think to achieve in this...but you'll regret this If you don't stop this" kalima warns hoping to touch the girl's heart.

"Regret is for the weak kalima".

" You want to create Another Image of yourself...child! get married , Be happy and live your life, your Father is way too deep into this" kalima turned away from Amina.

Sensing what the old lady meant by her last words, she thought to leave,for she wasn't ready to argue with the old lady.

"I don't know ...I should go kalima".

And without another Amina left and thought to seek comfort else where with another family member,Amir.

"You do know people are talking" Amir said with a smirk while leaning on a tree

"Let them talk...what I don't hear shouldn't be problem to me" squatting to sit by the tree.

"You do know you're bound to get married some day" Amir stated

"That's my problem, Let me worry about that"

"Are you sure" holding his Gaze on her.

"It seemed to bother you, why dear cousin?" waiting for his reply.

"Nothing...Nothing..I was just-".

"Why is everyone interested in what happens in my life"

" Everyone cares, esspecially The Queen " Amir explained

"I will do that in my own time"

"That's your problem , You think you have time for everything"

"Why does it bother you?" Amina asked searching for the truth in his eyes.

" B..B..Because..because-" looking away from her and gulping a few times.

Knowing the effect she had on him, Amina stood and took steps towards Amir holding a sinister smile the whole time,Amir was surprised by her gesture and took a step back, They gazed at one another and silence fills the atmosphere.

"Because you have feelings for me?..dear cousin,is that it?" Sounding more like a statement.

"What are you doing?" Amir whispered feeling a bit shy and akward,he's never been in close contact with the opposite gender and Amina was in his personal space.

"Do you feel something for me?" Amina asked desperate for a reply.

"You shouldn't come close to me like that " Amir quickly replied and took another step back.

Now thier inche away from One another and Amina took another daring step towards Amir ,Almost like a hug but whispered in to his ear.

" You can tell me"sending shivers to his body.