Chapter 1

Tris P.O.V

I can't believe I ranked first in initiation. I see Tobias walking towards me with a crooked grin on his face.

"Would it give away too much if I hug you?" He asks.

"You know what, I honestly don't care" I say as crash my lips to his. Hes shocked at first and then he kisses back. As we pull apart I see Christina and Will looking at us with their jaws dropped. I laugh into another short kiss. Christina comes up to to me with a 'what the heck' look and I smile.

+++

I walk back to the dorms with Christina and Will at me sides. I'm thinking about What job I'm going to choose, I know for sure I'll pick initiates instructor so I can work with Tobias. I don't know what I'll choose for my second. Maybe working in the control room, or work in one if the shops in the pier. Suddenly I feel a few short taps my shoulder, awakening me from my daze.

"What's with you and Four?" Christina says while wiggling her eyebrows, I shrug.

"It's nothing"

"Nothing" she mimics.

" You two couldn't keep your eyes off each other! What's up?" then I finally give in and say with a huff

"We started seeing each other a while before initiation ended" Christina looks at me with wide eyes

"Why didn't you tell me!" she yells

"Well I didn't want you or Peter and his goons to say that the only reason I ranked first was because I'm dating Four"

She looks and me and then starts shaking her head in disbelief.

"I would never say that, you should know that." She looks at me with hurt eyes I playfully punch her, she does the same to me. When we reach the dorms, I go to my bunk. Tobias told me to meet him by the chasm at midnight but as soon as head my hits the pillow I'm out.

Okay I know that was short but what do you think so far?