Prologue

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention before you're going to read this. I know this isn't from either of the movies about the Titanic, but this is different. This is all about the heroics team of the universe that I have created with a bunch of characters from my favorite shows and movies with OCs and borrowed OCs. this is a time travel story in which the heroic team is going to save the Titanic from sinking and the people who died and survived that night. Coincidentally, I now post this story in a month before the 107th anniversary of the sinking.

The characters will appear in the story from the following shows and movies:
The Penguins of Madagascar (series)
The Nightmare before Christmas
Winnie the Pooh
The Fairly Odd Parents
The Powerpuff Girls
Angry Birds (movie)
A.N.T. Farm
Tom and Jerry
Kid vs Kat
Oggy and the cockroaches
Phineas and Ferb
Tinkerbell (movies)
Jake and the Neverland Pirates
Looney Tunes
Baby Looney Tunes
Hannah Montana
Fred (movies and series)
Combo Niños
YinYangYo!
Star Wars (original trilogy)
Turbo (movie and F.A.S.T. series)
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Chicken Run
Codename: Kids Next Door
Shaun the Sheep (series and movie)
Dog with a Blog
Hotel Transylvania (movies)
Zootopia
The Great Mouse Detective
Sherlock Gnomes
Storks
Cars
Planes
Danger Mouse 2015
Smurfs (The Lost Village)
Book of Life
Finding Nemo/Finding Dory

(Here are the videos of my list of favorites)

I assume you may know some of these or few of these. Enjoy the first chapter. Please don't hate me for these nor creating nasty comments.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 15, 2026

Agatha Galido, or Aggie, is the leader of the heroic team of the universe, called the Imaginary Team, a.k.a. I Team. They are a group or team of friends who came from many, many worlds or dimensions in the universe. Thanks to their new friend and current leader, Aggie, they were gathered together as one, no matter how different they are and no matter where they lived, they are always be friends and still be a team. The I Team divided into three divisions: Main, Honorary and Back-up.

The Main I Team is the only division to stay in the I Team HQ in Aggie's home world, while the Honorary and Back-up stayed in their respective worlds to do their own business. The main role of the Imaginary Team is to protect and save people from danger and death, no matter how dangerous the team will take to risk.