Ice Warnings and Number of boats

April 13, 1912

These two days were so much fun for the I Team. It's like taking a summer vacation from their crime fighting and friendship teaching. Today, the I Team decided to go around the ship together to study more about the Titanic to make a rescue plan before the collision, if possible.

Then, they were encountered by the shipbuilder himself, Thomas Andrews, "Hello there."

"Hi, Mr. Andrews, watcha doin'?" Baby Lola greeted.

"I saw all the way from my char, and I wondered what you have been doing," Andrews replied.

"Nothing, we're were just wandering around the ship. You know, studying it," Kira, Kitka's guardian, answered.

"Would you like me to take on a tour?" the shipbuilder suggested.

"Oh, no thanks. We already explore the ship, even in the boiler rooms and engine room," Sundai, Sunday's guardian, and Jet and Saltor's younger daughter, said.

"Please, I'll explain something more about this ship since I built. You'll have a lot to learn about this," Andrews insisted.

The I Team glanced I each other to share each other's opinion. Jim, one of the Blues, elbowed Aggie that she should decide since she's the leader.

Aggie thought for a few second, then looked up to Andrews, "Alright, Mr. Andrews, tell us what you know."

"Excellent!" the shipbuilder clapped his hands before starting to lead the I Team on a tour, "Right this way, ladies and gentlemen."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An Edwardian nautilus room. There are machines we recognize, and some don't. A woman pedaled a stationary bicycle in a long dress. Thomas Andrews led the I Team here. Hefty worked the oars of a stationary rowing machine with a
well trained stroke.

"Reminds me of my own gym back at home," he said.

"Or even my gym when I'm in a mood for excercising," Tom added.
Thomas McCawley, the gym instructor, is a bouncy little man in white flannels, eager to show off his modern equipment, like his present-day counterpart on an "Abflex" infomercial. He hit a switch and a machine with a saddle on it started to undulate.

"The electric horse is very popular. We even have an electric camel," McCawley explained, then spoke to any member of the I Team, "Care to try your hand at the rowing?"

"Ooh, let me try," Baby Tweety volunteered.

"Me too," Baby Twaty did the same.

"Careful, you two," Baby Lela warned.

When the baby birds and his guardian tried on the machine, it carried them away instead of they control the machine. The two babies couldn't let go of the machine as they kept rowing, until they were launched in the air.

Luckily, McCawley caught them with both of his hands, "This machine is too big for little ones like you," he put the two down, which they frowned.

"Oh, me," Baby Tweety sighed.

"Okay. The next stop on our tour will be bridge. This way, please," Andrews led the I Team out of the gym.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, the I Team and Mr. Andrews are now at the bridge, which they were talking to Captain Smith.

"And why do you have two steering wheels? Wouldn't be that too less to control the whole ship?" inquired Avery.