The Last Night Of Fun

After the sun set, The stars blaze overhead, so bright and clear you can see the Milky Way. The I Team walked along the row of lifeboats with a janitor mopping the floor.

"Brrr, Taz cold," Baby Taz shivered.

"It's so cold," Adult Tenz, Taz's guardian, hugged himself with his arms.

"I think we're getting closer and colder," Perawankle said.

"You're right," Tinker Bell realized her and her guardian's wings couldn't survive this much cold, "I think we should put on our jackets."

Tinker Bell and Tankerblush put on their jacket to cover themselves from the cold.

"And don't forget this," Periwinkle frosted both Tinker Bell and Tankerblush's wings.

"And I don't think you need these," with a snap of her finger, Aggie made Periwinkle and Perawankle's flurries disappear since it's no longer warm for them.

"Thanks, Ags," the two winter fairies bowed.

Then, Blueberry Pie stared up in the night sky with her eyes reflected the stars above, "Look, it's so beautiful."

The I Team looked up to see what Blueberry saw.

"Yeah," Thunder Dash agreed.

"So vast and endless. There's so small, like me," Piglet beamed.

"You're not that small, you know," Jerry Mouse said.

"Some people think they're giants on, but they're not even dust in God's eye," Aggie complimented.

"There's been a mistake, " Danger Mouse spoke as Aggie and the whole team looked at him, "You're not one of them. You got mailed to the wrong address."

Aggie laughed, "I did, didn't I?"

"Look! Shooting star! Shooting star!" Baby Tenz, baby Taz's guardian, pointed the shooting star above.

"Whoa, that was a long and fast one," Lightning McQueen watched the shooting star go.

"You know, Pa used to tell me, everytime you saw one, there was a soul going to heaven," Applejack said.

"I like that," Tootie admitted, "Aren't we supposed to wish on it?"

"I don't think so," confessed Aggie.

"Why? What would you wish for? We'll grant it. We have enough power left in our wands," Cos shook his wand.

Aggie bowed down, and frowned, "It's ridiculous, but... I wish that we will succeed of saving the Titanic. I mean, I wish it will not sink, to save these innocent people."

"Well, even we fairies can't do that, I'm sure you are going to make your wish come true. It's in you," Timmy stated.

Aggie nodded as she looked at her friends with a smile.

"I have another option!" Mac the Scottish chicken interjected.

"What do you mean?" Babs asked.

"She means we just come up another option," Ginger clarified.

"Well, let's here it out," Han said.

"Not so fast," Aggie interrupted, "We have to go back to our stateroom. Our option meeting is quite different. We don't want the others to get suspicious.

The whole team agreed as they went back to their stateroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------