Stay hidden is over!

April 11, 1912

The I Team woke up at 7:00am to start their day, probably just staying in their room for the next 3 days before the collision.

On her bed, Aggie read her spell book, and discovered a basic yet interesting spell. She grabbed her wand staff, lifted it up a little and recited a spell in her head while shook it slowly. Just then, just a flash of tiny light, a little fly appeared in front of her.

"What's that, Aggie?" Jason, Jack and Sally's youngest son, asked.

"This is a spy bug," Aggie said. "I just found it in the book of spells that we can see what the bug sees."

"What does that mean and what does it do, exactly?" Lumpra, Lumpy's guardian, questioned.

"It means this bug can fly anywhere, even all over the ship, so we can see what the people do out there while we stay here hiding," explained Aggie.

"I don't know about that, girl," Tweety said doubtfully. "Spying leads to crying."

"Don't worry, we're not gonna spy on something private. Just checking what the people are up to," The leader said. "Besides, we'll never know if we're approaching an iceberg or not." Then, she told the fly, "Alright, little bug, go out there and see what those people are up to." She used her wand staff to control the fly as she opened the door for it.

While they all watch the fly flew away, the I Team were puzzled of what they'll going to do next.

"So, how can we see what that spy bug is seeing out there?" Ton, Tom's guardian, inquired.

"Glad you asked, pal," Aggie smirked as she used her wand staff to create a giant holographic TV to watch the spy bug was seeing. "Now we can see what the bug is seeing."

"Wow! This is incredible, Aggie!" Dennis exclaimed.

When this spy bug all over the ship, the I Team watched everything outside. There was Captain Edward Smith talking to the crew at the wheelhouse, some first class passengers sat on deck chairs, and third class children were playing and kicking balls without adult supervision on the stern. Suddenly, a little girl moved backwards to kick the ball further, but she tripped over the railings and almost fell off the ship, much to the I Team's horror when they watched the scene. The girl is still holding tightly on the railings while the kids tried to reach for her, but they also tripped over one-by-one, and held tightly on the railings. All 12 children were hanging for the lives.

The I Team couldn't help but watched in horror. They wanted to help, but the have to follow the rule of "stay hidden", even Aggie tried to follow her own rule. She tried to resist the feeling of saving those children, but she couldn't help herself as she thought what will happen if those children died. Breaking her own rule is more important that following it.

"I take it back! STAY HIDDEN IS OVER!" Aggie swooped out of the room with the holographic TV disappeared since she took her wand staff with her.

"Aggie, where are you think you're going?!" Maltor, Marlene's guardian, shouted.

"Where do you think?!" Tims, Timmy's guardian, said. "Come on! After her!"

"Wait! We're coming too!" Yan yelled.

All members rushed out of their room and followed Aggie down the hall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back at the stern with 12 children still hanging for their lives, First Officer William Murdoch and his dog, Rigel arrived at the scene and saw the children down the railing.