The Collision

At the Atlantic Ocean, Titanic glided across an unnatural sea, blakc and calm as a pool of oil. The ships lights are mirrored almost perfectly in the black water. The sky
is brilliant with stars. A meteor traced a bright line across the heavens.

On the bridge, Captain Smith peered out at the blackness ahead of the ship. Quartermaster Hichens brought him a cup of hot tea with lemon. It steamed in the bitter cold of the open bridge. Second Officer Lightoller was next to him, staring out at the sheet of black glass the Atlantic has
become.

"Clear," captain Smith broke the silence.

"Yes," Lightoller agreed, "I don't think I've ever seen such a flat calm."

"Like a mill pond," Smith chuckled, "Not a breath of wind."

"It will make the bergs harder to see with no breaking water at the base," said Lightoller.

"Hmm," the captain stirred his tea while playing with the slice of lemon, "Well, I'm off. Maintain speed and heading, Mr. Lightoller."

"Yes, sir," the Second Officer nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Titanic is still running in the middle of the ocean. The lookouts, Frederick Fleet and Reginald Lee, were at the tiny half-cylinder of the crow's nest. They stamped their feet, and rubbed their hands, trying to keep warm in the 22 knot freezing wind, which whipped capor of their breath away behind.

"It's bloody cold," Lee groaned in coldness.

"You know, I can smell ice, you know, when it's near," Fleet shivered.

Lee couldn't believe him as he rolled his eyes, "Bollocks!"

"But I can, all right!?" Fleet fought back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Down at the cargo area, two stewards entered. They held flashlights, and played the beams around the hold. They spotted the Renault, and, on the floor around it, they noticed many tracks, like footprints, shoeprints, bird tracks, hoofprints, tiretracks, and even leftover feathers and fur.

One steward thought the intruders were inside the car as he snapped his finger, and whipped open the door.

Gotcha!"

But the back seat was empty, and no signs of intruder anywhere in the cargo area.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Forward Well Deck, Aggie and the I Team came through a crew door one a time. They can barely stand or run as they laughed so hard for pranking someone who was looking for them.

At the bridge, Officer Murdoch noticed his heroes laughing with fun. He smiled at them while rubbing his hands. Up above them, in the crow's nest, lookout Fleet heard the disturbance below, and looked around and back down to the well deck, where he can see a group of unusual figures laughing with each other.

"Did you see those guys' faces?! Priceless!" Cheese Sandwich laughed.

The team breathed clouds around them in the now freezing air.

"Brr, it's like... I-it's g-getting c-c-c-colder!" Roo shivered as he embraced himself to warm his body.

"Do you think..." Pelry guessed that it might be an iceberg nearby.

Drac, Mavis, Vlad, Lydia, and Dennis used their power of clairvoyance to see if there's an iceberg ahead. With only few hundred yards away, they saw one, big and hard.