Friends just wanna have fun

Titanic finally set sailed for her maiden voyage in 1:00pm. the I Team made their way back on deck when they rushed out of the Grand Staircase.

"Well, that went well," Aggie commented.

"Boy, those people are so mean," Cinnamon Stick spoke.

"You have to apologize those people, sport," Fancy Pants said, "Some people like them wanted to see something rich and interesting, unlike us."

"Well, you're not the same as they are, Uncle Fancy." Lightning Dash stated, "You're interested at almost everything."

"I have my own interests," the rich unicorn replied.

"So, what do we do now?" Skepper asked.

"Hey, since we have all the time now, why don't we all have some fun?" Clumsy Smurf suggested.

"I think not. I hate wearing this dress." Baby Lola grunted while stretching the skirt of her dress.

"Yeah. They're quite itchy," Baby Lela, Baby Lola's guardian, complained.

"And uncomfortable," Bunty added.

"Why can't we just go back to our stateroom, make ourselves comfortable, and go back here to have some fun?" Gutsy Smurf explained.

The rest of the I team agreed.

"Great! Now, let's go!" Aggie said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, on the bridge, Captain Smith stepped out of the enclosed bridge onto the wing. He stood with his hands on the rail, looking every bit the storybook picture of a
Captain... a great patriarch of the told Murdoch while watching the horizon, "Take her to sea Mister Murdoch. Let's stretch her legs."

"Yes, sir." Murdoch nodded, He walked to wheelhouse, and alerted the Junior officer, James Paul Moody, "All ahead full, Mr. Moody!"

"Very good, sir," Moody replied as he and Murdoch moved the engine telegraph lever to FULL.

In the engine room, the telegraph clanged and moved to, "FULL."

The Chief Engineer, Joseph Bell, is in-charge in the engine room as he commanded his men, "All ahead full!"

Towering above them are the twin reciprocating engines, four stories tall, their ten-foot-long connecting rods surging up and down with the turning of the massive crankshafts. The engines thunder like the footfalls of marching giants.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the boiler room, the stokers hurled coal into the roaring furnaces. The men who worked there are covered with sweat and coal dust, their muscles working like part of the machinery as they toil in the hellish glow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In underwater, the enormous bronze screwed chop through the water, hurling the steamer forward and churning up a vortex of foam that lingers for miles behind the juggernaut ship. Smoke poured from the funnels.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The riven water flared higher at the bow as the ship's speeds built.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Murdoch returned to Captain Smith a the wing, and reported him, "Twenty one knots, sir!"