C Deck

When Titanic finally arrived in Cherbourg, France. This is when the passengers from England watched new passengers to board the ship. At this state, Aggie created a big trap door on the floor of the stern as she guided her team out, including big members. As they tried to get in into first class, they hid behind obstacles whenever there are people pass by. It was a long run, but they finally made to the first class on C Deck, where most of the passengers of first class were having fancy lunch in the Dining room.

The hallway of the C Deck is quite quiet and the place is empty. It's like a ghost town in here. The only sound the I Team heard was the sounds of their steps.

 The only sound the I Team heard was the sounds of their steps

"Aggie, what are we doing here?" Dr. Blowhole the dolphin asked. "The hallway is quite creepy out here."

"Don't worry, I got this," Aggie said as she took out her wand staff, and pointed it on white door. With a blast of white energy, nothing really happened around them.

"What did you do to that door?" Reco, Rico and Renda's son, said.

"Not just any door, kid," When Aggie opened the door, it revealed a large fancy stateroom with many beds, lamps, tables and chairs. Some beds are floating and some beds are in the wall. There are also large aquariums for whoever wanted to sleep in water, mainly the fishes and dolphins. The cabin also has dressing rooms and mirrors. The cabin is modern style. The whole team were amazed by Aggie's creativity of making a room just for them and herself. "I used the room-creating spell into the vacant room, so we can have a room of our own where everyone are comfortable. I did a little research before we left that Cabin C-64 is vacant. no one bought, so I decided to take this, and changed the style to modern."

"Aggie, this is great!" Seno, Serio's guardian, exclaimed.

"You really outdone yourself, sis!" Sunday Skellinton, Jack and Sally's younger daughter, punched Aggie's shoulder.

"Well, as I represent the Element of Imagination, I have to be creative and know what my friends like so they could be comfortable to where they have to stay." Aggie said with confidence as she secretly changed the cabin number from C-64 to C-296.

"You are very creative and thoughtful to us, Ags," winked Daffy Duck.

The I Team enjoyed themselves for a while in their new room as they started to unpack their things.

"I know this is stealing, but... but..." Aggie tried to explain, but she was cut off.

"You don't have a choice, Ags. We understand," Roo said.

"Yeah, and, besides, our purpose is to save the Titanic, but we have to wait until... umm..." Raa, Roo's guardian, couldn't finished his sentence as he didn't know when will the ship strike an iceberg.

Then, Winnie the Pooh asked with honey on his paw, "Uh, when will the ship hit an iceberg, Aggie?"

"It's in April 14, almost midnight," Aggie responded.