The Plan

Frustratingly and in rage, Aggie and the I Team stormed in their stateroom, trying to deal with their problem right now.

"This is outrageous, Aggie!" shouted Skipper

"I know!" Aggie replied.

"They never listened!" Skenda snapped.

"We heard you!" The winged human again clarified.

"Why they ignored those Ice warnings, and sped up?!" Turbo asked.

Aggie shrugged, "I don't know!"

"Well then, let's figure it out!" Rabbit scowled.

"All I know is rhe collision is not yet happening, so we need to think of a plan to make the ship avoid the iceberg before she hit it," said Aggie.

"Until when?!" SmurfStorm asked, "The collision is tomorrow, and we can't tell everyone that Titanic will sank because the timestream will be disrupted if we do."

"Do you think we should let the Titanic sink?" Pigla inquired.

Aggie was surprised that one of her teammates thought of giving up saving the biggest luxurious ship in the world, "No! No way! We're not going to let the ship sink! I insisted. We've gone this far, so we have to use this opportunity to save this ship!"

"So, what are going to do, Aggie?" Frantis asked.

"Hmm!" Aggie tapped her forehead to think, "Well, we have a lot of options!" she turned to her fairy god family, and asked, "Cosmo, Cos, Wanda, Wands, .Poof, Pof, Sparky, Sparkito, if I wish to poof the Titanic to the other side of the iceberg or immediately poof the ship to New York, can you make that happen?"

"We love to do that, Aggie, but we're in the past, and our magic is not strong enough to make both of those option happen," Wanda said.

"Besides, we're quite far away from our home time. Our magic has beed upgrade. It won't work at this timeline anymore," Wands added.

"Can you at least try?" Tims suggested.

The fairies thought of giving it a try as they raised their wands, but they were all out of power, and bended down.

"See? That's what we're trying to tell you, we don't have enough power to do either of thode options. It's impossible," Sparkito told everyone.

"Okay. Fairy magic won't work," Aggie said, then turned to the Powerpuff girls, "Girls, do you have enough stranght to lift the ship for just enough time to bring to the other side of the iceberg?"

"We're not actually sure, Aggie," Blossom confessed, "Sure we tried lifting heavy objects like cars, trains, planes, and even ships back in the present, but they are quite small. Titanic is quite big and heavy, and I don'tthink we're quite strong enough to lift it all six us."

"Well, you guys needed more boost," the leader turned to her fairy sister, and two female pirates, "Tink, Tank, Peri, Pera, Izzy, Iztchy, do you have more pixie dust?"

"We only have these," Izzy said as she, Iztchy, Tinker Bell, Tankerblush, Periwinkle, and Perawankle showed Aggie their own pouches of Pixie Dust.

Each pouch are quite small, and less amount of pixie dust.

"Oh man," Aggie groaned, "There's not enough pixie dust for the whole ship. For this ship so big, this amount pixie dust can fit only for ¼ or 1/8 part of Titanic. Okay, neither Powerpuff strength nor pixie dust can work. We need another idea."

"What about Equestrian Magic. That can work too," Tiggro suggested.

"You're right, Tiggro," Aggie skipped towards the 17th Main group, "Twilight, can you use your magic to transport the ship to the other side of the iceberg or to New York."