Titanic

Southanmpton, England, April 10, 1912.

The gleaming white superstructure of Titanic rose mountainously beyond the rail, and above that the buff-colored funnels stand against the sky like the pillars of a great temple. Crewmen moved across the deck, dwarfed by the awesome scale of the steamer. It is almost noon on ailing day. A crowd of hundreds blackened the pier next to Titanic like ants on a jelly sandwich. On the front deck, a gorgeous burgundy Renault Touring car swung into frame, hanging from a loading crane. It is lowered toward Hatch #2. On the pier horsedrawn vehicles, motorcars and lorries move slowly through the dense throng. The atmosphere is one of excitement and general giddiness. People embrace in tearful farewells, or waves and shouted bon voyage, wished to friends and relatives on the decks above. Around the handsome cars people are streaming to board the ship, jostling with hustling seamen and stokers, porters, and barking White Star Line officials.

In the shadowy narrow space between the buildings of White Star Line port, a flash of light suddenly appeared as the Imaginary Team came out from it and almost collapse at each other since they were too crowded to get out on a single speck of light.

As the king of lemurs, King Julien looked around, followed by his guardian, Jolie. Julien became curious at the place they landed, "Hey, this is no ship."

The rest of the team got up from collapsing, and looked around, think Julien's suspicions were correct. They are not on a ship.

"Where are we?" Baby Petunia asked.

"You mean, when are we?" Her guardian, Baby Petina, corrected.

"Uh, I think it's a 'when' and 'where', since we're not in the Philippines anymore," rectified Dawson.

"I think we're in Southanmpton, England," Basil said. "I remember this. This is where the Titanic departure."

"You mean, we're too late?!" Prida, Private and Prenda's daughter, panicked.

"No, Prida, silly. According to my time pad, the date is April 10, 1912 at 11:30am," Aggie explained when she looked at the time pad. "And according to my research earlier, the Titanic will be set sail at noon, so we have enough to catch up with it."

When Aggie started to leave the spot where she and her team landed from time traveling, the whole team started to follow her while carrying their bags and stuff.

"So, what are you going to do for now, Aggie?" Samuel, Jack and Sally Skellington's older son, asked.

"For now, we have to keep ourselves in the shadows where no one could see us. The people don't know about us, so we better keep ourselves hidden," instructed Aggie.

When the team were heading out of the gap between buildings, they were blocked by many people who shouting, waving and staring at the ship, which the team couldn't see anything in front of the crowd.

"Ugh, most of us aren't tall enough," Marlin groaned, then glanced at the tall building to his left. "Hey, why can't we go up there?" He told the team as he pointed the roof.

Aggie looked up the building and beamed, "Marlin, that's great idea! Come on, guys. Let's go up and see." With her wings, she flew up to the roof, forgetting her own rule of "stay hidden".

Some members have the ability to fly, so it's not so hard for them. Most members were flightless, so, thanks to Aggie's rule of magic, they were given the power to fly as they flew up to follow their leader. The fishes (Marlin, Dory and Nemo) used their carts that carried their fishbowls the whole time to fly on their own, with the remote control that was connected to their carts. With one push of a button, the carts have wings like a plane, and sent them to the roof. Meanwhile, the vampire members took out sunscreen and applied it on their skin, and took out their black umbrellas from their bags to protect themselves from the sun, and transformed into bats before they flew off.