New Girl//Alex Morgan

A/O/Y= (Amount of years)

Y/P= (your soccer position)

It was your first day on the team and you were super nervous because you didn't really know anyone. It was time to introduce your self to the team as they were doing some ice breaker games. Suddenly it became your turn to introduce yourself to the team. As everyone stared at you waiting to begin you took a deep breath in and words started to Flow out of you mouth.

"Hi Im y/n and I am obviously new to the team I've been playing soccer for A/O/Y and I play Y/S/P. and I'm really excited to start off the season and show you guys what I can bring to the table."

I added with smiling. Everyone turned to each other and nodded their heads smiling. Even though you knew made a strong fist impression and everyone seemed to like you but you still felt a little nervous about making new friends. As Jill went over a play you pay close attention to what was being demonstrated and tried your best to keep up. As you go in for the shot you need up missing and you shook your head in disappointment.

"Im never going to be good enough for this team!" You mumbled to yourself looking back at where the ball has landed. All of a sudden you felt a pack on the back and you turn to see Alex Morgan. 

"Hey Y/N, don't beat yourself up over that! We can tell your good by your will to learn and how closely you pay attention to directions." She and looked at me. I gave her a weak smile back 

"Thanks Alex but to be completely honest I'm having trouble making friends and I just don't feel like I belong on this team!" I said walking back in the line for the next play.

"Look I can't tell you how to feel and how not to feel but all I know is you're a new girl so not only is it going to be hard for you to make friends but you are going to feel like you don't belong. Trust me I know that feeling, everyone does. We've all been new girls at some point!'She said looking at me in the eyes. I sighed and rubbed my forehead watching the other girls doing the play with no problem. 

"You know I know it can be weird making new friends especially being the new girl so let me tell you what's going to go down. From now you don't have to worry about making friends because I will be happy to call you my friend! And I'll help you make some of your own along the way! Deal?" Alex said while holding out her hand and you grabbed her hand into yours and shook it

"Deal!" You responded. Alex helped you create new friendships with not only her friends but with other people including Kelley O'Hara and Megan Rapinoe and soon enough you didn't feel like the new girl  any longer. Later after practice you and the girls went out to eat dinner where you made even more friends and learned that they won't just be your friends but they will soon become family. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHHHH my first one shot I hope I did well! If you would like one please let me know! I have so much fun writing! Please leave comments and favorite this please and also tell your friends! Much Love ~Sheila Ospina