Friends by Choice//Mal Pugh

"Hey dumb and dumber lets go!" Kelley yelled referring to you and Mal. Even since your first day Kelley has always been by your side and introduced you to your now best friend Mal. As you and Mal run to catch up you see Alli Long waiting for the elevator. 

"You thinking what I'm thinking!" Mal smirked nudging her head towards Alli. You looked at her and smiled.

"If you're thinking about scaring her then yes I am." The both of you slowly crept up behind Alli screaming behind her making her scream even louder. 

"HAHAHA YES!" Mal yelled doing a victory dance high giving you. You both go in the elevator and headed down with the famous trio. You go to the training rom and start on the treadmill keeping a steady pace while Mal hopped on next to you. Today was the day where the whole team collectively had to lift. Mal and I were notorious for doing the opposite of lift and fool around. 

"Mal look Carli's turned around you could go scare her." You said pointing behind her causing her to turn. As she was distracted you quickly sped up her treadmill making her run faster. You laughed and soon your treadmill was going WAY too fast making you fall. You stayed on the floor laughing along with Mal. 

"MALLORY PUGH!" You laughed. 

"Come on weirdos your supposed to be getting fit! Stop fooling around!" Coach Jill laughed. You laughed at Mal as she offered to help you up. Soon you went up to Kelley making weird noises as she was lifting weights. She drops the weight on the ground and laughs. You then run back to Mal making her fall to the ground. All you two knew how to do best was fool around. 

"Ugh I never should have introduced you guys to each other then the team wouldn't have to suffer." Kelley stated rubbing her forehead.

"Yeah like last week when they locked me in the bathroom for 2 hours by removing the door nob on my side and refusing to open the door." Lindsey responded

"Or that time when they gave me a surprise awakening pouring ice cold water on me at three in the morning!" Sonnett added

"Or the time where both Mal and Y/N disappeared the last time we had to lift!" Coach Jill continued 

"Or when they switched Alex and I's cleats and Jerseys before a game!" Tobin finished. Your mouth was wide open in surprise on how the team would rad you out like that.

"Excuse me but I think you have the wrong people......Mal and I have never done that! How could  you guys accuse up of such nature!" You stated pretending to feel hurt. Almost right away you and Mal broke into fits of laughter. 

"See this is what I mean! Sorry guys for forming this monstrosity!" Kelley apologized. 

"HEY! You didn't create anything. We are friends by choice not by force!" You began to storm off grabbing Mal's arm beginning to walk out the door.

"UM COME BACK HERE AND FINISH YOUR LIFT.......well start it rather." Jill finished. You spun back around with Mal still in your arm making your way to the weights.

"It was worth a shot!" You smiled as Mal laughed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHAHA another update in one day I did it! Ok now I have softball in like 30 minutes so lol bye. 

-Sheila