Underrated Talent// Tierna Davidson

The team was in the middle of a game and were currently tied 3-3. You were on the field working with your team to try and pick apart the defense to make a shot. There were 3 minutes left on the clock and you just wanted to get one more shot in. You run forward as you saw Sam Mewis have the ball. She crossed it to Tierna and continued to bring it up the field closer to the goal. You and Tierna had a lot to prove to the team since the both of you were subs and don't get much playing time. You waved to Tierna motioning to cross over the ball to you. With one instinct you went and chipped it over the goalie making it into the goal. You run over to Tierna and jumped up on her hugging her. The rest of the team comes in and surrounds you both and you win the game. You walk off with Tierna and high five each other.

"We did good Y/N/N!" Tierna said giving you a side hug. You look at her wrapping you hand around her back. You grab your water and head to the back where the rest of the team was. Jill was outside finishing and cleaning up the cooler that held all of our waters and came to the back. You quickly grab a snack and sit down next to Tierna and Adrianna. You rested your legs on Adrianna and your head on Tierna. Soon Jill coach walked through the door and started clapping.

"Wow talk about tie breaking goal ladies!" Jill said as she continued to clap. You sit up straight and once again brought Tierna into a hug. The rest of the locker room started to clap.

"Honestly that was really well played! You would think that Alex or Tobin would make that type of play but nope! Y/N and Tierna did it loud and proud!" Jill spoke in amazement.

"Alright ladies! Pack up your stuff and let's go we have a win to celebrate!" Dawn yelled. You high five Tierna but looked at her concerned.

"Why do you think Jill didn't expect that from us?" You said looking down at the ground. Tierna laughs and puts a hand on your shoulder.
"Because we are underrated talent! No one expects anything and when we do it we become an unexpected double threat to the other team!" She laughed. You looked at her again and smiled.

"I guess we are underrated talent!" You continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG! I have been so busy with finals and stuff, but I am glad I was able to put this up for you guys! Please vote and comment who you would like to see next! And also please follow my Instagram @sheila.ospina if you love me!😂