Mothered// Jess McDonald

You and the team were on the way to the Finals in the Women's World Cup. The bus came to a stop at the gas station where everyone started to get off the bus and stretch. You and a couple other players went inside to buy food. You take a Powerade and started looking down at the chips and candy. Jess soon sees you and giggles and pushes you out of the isle. 

"Hey I wanted chips!" You whined. Jess pulls you into an isle with granola bars and trail mix.

"Maybe you should get something healthier and wait till after final to eat junk! You want to stay fit for the game Y/N!" Jess said. You looked at her with a frown.

"But I wanted chips!" You pouted. You angrily grabbed 4 granola bars and 1 bag of trail mix. You leave the isle and quickly run to grab cookies. Right as you went to put them on the counter Jess came and snatched them out of your hands. 

"UGH JESS!" You pouted. You paid for your items and stomped your way over to the bus and sat in your seat. Jess laughs and walks to the back of the bus. You open your trail mix and start eating it. 

"Y/N what's your problem?" Tierna asked laughing and sitting next to you. You turn and look at jess pouting. 

"Momma Jess made me get healthy food instead of food I like!" You whined. Everyone on the bus laughed and sat in their seats. 

"Y/N you are constantly eating unhealthy and its not your cheat day so stick with you diet plan for at least a week!" Jess laughed. Ashlyn came and sat next to you with her backpack on her lap. She looked at you and smiled as the bus started and head off. About 15 minutes into the ride Ashlyn opens her bag and takes out a pack of Oreos. She opens them and offers some to you and you gladly take 7. 

"Y/N! Put four of those back into the package!" You grunt and put four Oreos back as the team laughs at Jess catching you. 

"I JUST WANT TO EAT! WHEN CAN I EAT JUNK FOOD?" You yelled turning around. Jess looks up from her phone and shakes her head.

"My son listens to me better than you do! I said you can have your cheat day in one week and that is final young lady!" you turned back around and rolled your eyes as the team kept laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my lanta I am sooooooo sorryyyyyy for such a long time of not posting! I got a new job as an assistant manager in retail and I am packed! I also became captain of my varsity soccer team so that's another plus! but I want to get back into writing so who know maybe i'll hop back into it. Anyway please vote and comment on what player I should do next! Thank you so much for all the support.

Much love 

~ Sheila