Surprise Party// Abby Wambach Pt.2

*Skip to Friday*

You were preparing everything for Abby's surprise party. You started the barbeque getting ready as the team started walking in. You were getting the final touches as Pinoe came over with Alex. 

"This is looking good! Y/N you did amazing setting this up." Alex patted you on the back. You smile and thank her as you get everything ready. Hope looked over and yelled.

"ABBY IS HERE!" Everyone found a hiding spot as Abby walked through the door. Everyone jumped out and yelled surprise. She jumped and looked around. 

"HELLO WAMBACH!"Pinoe yelled. You come out and give her a glass of champagne. You then stand up on a chair and hit your glass with a fork. Getting everyone's attention you start speaking. 

"Thank you all for coming tonight! I hope everyone is enjoying there time but I would like to make a toast.  This goes to our beloved Captain Abby! You have been there for everyone and have been such an amazing role model for every single young gurl out there and taking not only me but several other girls under your wing! This team will truly miss you and you will be remembered as a legend by many! So Thank-You Abby for everything you have done for the team and the League altogether." Everyone clapped as you stepped down and gave Abby a hug. She looked at you and gave you another hug! 

"Honestly thank you for this! You didn't have to do this for me at all! You are honesty the best human being." You smile and hug her back. 

"NOW LETS  GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Kelley yelled as she got more beer. You all got together and sat down to eat with Abby and the team before Abby left into the retired life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So umm this was my first time in a while that i have updated and Im sorry! It has been kind of hard for me to post because I am running out of ideas and people to do! So bare with me! 

~Sheila