Third Wheel//Preath

Today was yet again another day off and your roomie, Christen Press, was getting ready to go out. You stayed laying in bed when she came in laughing. 

"Y/N you know if you get ready you can go out with me and Tobs right?" She laughed dragging you out of bed. 

"But I don't have enough time to get ready! And I don't want to be a third wheel" You whined slowly falling off the bed onto the floor.

"Go hop in the shower and I'll pick out your clothes for today! I tell Tobin to wait a couple of minutes and I promise you won't be third wheeling." You go and turn on the shower taking off you pjs and going in. You finish your shower in five minutes and dry yourself off and step out to see the outfit Christen layer out for you. 

"Not bad Press!" You mumbled to yourself button the clothes on and doing your hair in a high ponytail with natural make up

"Not bad Press!" You mumbled to yourself button the clothes on and doing your hair in a high ponytail with natural make up. You walk out of the room to see Tobin and Christen waiting for you on the couch. 

"Ooo Look at you Y/L/N!" Christen said clapping her hands together. You spun around striking a weird pose at the end making the two laugh. 

"Ok guys lets go we only have 24 hours to spend our off day ladies!" Tobin said while opening the door to your hotel room and exiting. Soon you started feeling a bit left out because Tobin and Christen where always next to each other while you where behind the two on your phone texting your friends and seeing if Ashlyn was near by to leave and hang out with her. Soon you see Ashlyn walking in the opposite direction. 

"Finally!" You giggled. Christen and Tobin turned around as you where just about to leave.

"Hey what happened?" Tobin asked confused. 

"I promise you won't be third wheeling." You  looked at Christen and playfully mimicked what she had said earlier.

 "Have fun ladies!" You said waving and walking away with Ashlyn leaving the two to laugh. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have nothing to say lol! Please vote and share this book with your friends.

-Sheila