Injured//Talex

Tobin's P.O.V

Game day was here and I was straight up chilling like I always do before a game. The game would begin in 20 minutes and the teams prepares to go out for the game. I quickly tied up my cleats and ran out to the field for warm ups walking along with Christen.
"Ready for the game Tobs?" I turned to see one of my great friends Alex. I smiled and nodded my head while smiling up at her.
"Yeah, you know just a regular game!" I replied tying my hair into a ponytail. We warm up for about 25-30 minutes and the game begins starting off with captains shaking hands. With one whistle of the ref the game begins.

•20 minutes into the game

I'm running down the field to get the ball. Kelley crosses the ball over to me as I go and kick it in making the goal suddenly I feel a cleat collide with my ankle with a snap. I fell towards the ground holding my ankle fighting back the tears threatening to fall. I knew my ankle was definitely broken and this was going to go horribly wrong.

Alex's P.O.V. 

I watched at Kelley crossed the ball over to Tobin and one of our opponents stepping right on Tobins ankle. I watched as she fell in pain and I quickly ran over practically throwing myself on her. 

"Tobin are you ok? Whats wrong? How can I help?" I asked Turing her over looking at her obvious broken ankle. I gasped at the trainer come over to examine her I hold her hand in mine and brush her flyaways back out of her face. 

"Alex Im in so much pain you don't understand!" She groaned. I squeezed her hand and kissed the top of her forehead. 

"Don't worry I'll be here every step of the way!" I said as the paramedics loaded her on the stretcher. Seeing her like this was my worst nightmare. I followed her off the field and I knew from here on we would become closer as I help her on her road to recovery. 

"I love you Alex!" 

"I love you too Tobin." I said while brushing back her hair again and squeezing her hand. 

"I guess being injured wont be that bad!" She laughed while being put into the ambulance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't been getting much sleep but I wanted to have something up I will mainly be focusing on my soccer favorites until I get requests...... So that being said if you would like a One shot with any player please message me and I will be more than happy to write one for you! Please vote and share this book with your friends who may also like the USWNT.