New Merch//Harry

Allie's P.O.V.

I was on the hotel room floor with a white T-shirt. I was in the process of trying to develop new merch for me and my best friend Tobin. Or Harry as you may say! I was on the floor trying to sketch out what I had in mind. As I was creating the design I hear a knock on the door. I got up and open it revealing Tobin.

"HARRY!" I yelled hugging her and then inviting her in. She walked in and saw everything in the floor sprawled out. She laughed and looked at what I had on my phone.

"Harry what are you even doing?" She laughed moving around the sharpies. I zoomed in on what I had and showed her. 

"Are you making 'HARRY' merch?" 

"Yes I am making 'Harry' merch! Tobin imagine all the people who would get our shirts and sweatshirts!" I exclaimed getting excited. She looked at me with the biggest smile on her face. I scooted past her and sat back on the floor designing the rest of the shirt. Tobin sat beside me and she took another shirt. 

"I think we should just make a shirt with  just our heads on it!" Tobin laughed. I shook my head and then thought. 

"Harry I don't think that would sell very well! It would just look creepy." I laughed writing HARRY in small print on the front of a shirt. I flipped the back over and wrote Heath and Long on the back and added some simple yet cute decor to beautify the back a bit. 

"Dude I can't believe we are actually doing this!" I said clapping my hands together. I continue to work on the shirt by cutting the bottom and making some frills. 

"New HARRY merch coming soon the first one comes out when Harry finishes it will be sold for $700 dollars because it was hand made by Harry herself!" Tobin recorded as I worked on the shirt. I laughed to myself and yelled.

"$700 for me because I'm not sharing any of it!" 

"Harry seriously WE ARE A TEAM! I get half and you get have." She explained sitting on the bed scrolling through her phone. I looked at her with my mouth wide open.

"I have designed, decorated and made this shirt all on my own so when you do something on it the we talk about splitting money!" I sassed. Tobin came to the ground and took a sharpie and made a dot on the sleeve. 

"There I would like my half of the 700 now!" She smiled 

"You are unbelievable Harry!" I shook my head as I continued to work on the shirt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this isn't good but I just wanted to put something out there for you guys but as always comment who you want next and I will eventually write it lol! Please vote and share this book with your friends who love the WNT as much as I do!!

~Sheila