# 𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. talk x today

CHAPTER EIGHT

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"We're going to a pet cafe" Soobin said moving the camera so that it was planning over both him and Ruòlán "We're heading for a pet cafe to play with dogs, Màr is very nervous about it"

"I wouldn't have come but he bribed me with food and since I'm weak I'm here" Ruòlán said pursing her lips some.

"Is it here? It's here" Soobin said as they both turned a corner.

"Oh great we're already here" Ruòlán weakly whispered.

"Don't be nervous, you won't get hurt" Soobin told her wrapping his arm around her as they stepped into the cafe.

The two of them walked into the cafe, Ruòlán jumping at the sound of the dogs barking as they stepped further in.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, there's so many" Ruòlán said frantically as they walked around.

"You're ok" Soobin told her before bending down to say hello to a few of the dogs.

"They're cute... but I don't like them" Ruòlán said waddling around the dogs.

"Come on lets go get our drinks" Soobin said after a short while bringing Ruòlán along with him to the counter.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Both Soobin and Ruòlán were now sitting at one of the tables, Ruòlán holding the camera as she scooted into her seat.

"Why are they doing that?" Ruòlán asked as she panned the camera onto the dogs who were being to crowd and jump around their legs.

"I think they smell the treats" Soobin said as he pulled out the small paper bag.

"No, no, no, no, no, I don't like it, I don't like it" She frantically said scooting away from Soobin the table as the dogs began to jump of them.

"Come back, they won't hurt you" Soobin said grabbing onto her arm.

Ruòlán moved back moving to record the dogs surrounding her feet. All the dogs were pretty small and they were all jumping up on their legs to try and get at the treats.

"Could you feed them on the floor instead? This isn't nice at all"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"So Oppa's a liar, the dogs scratched my leg here and it started bleeding" Ruòlán said pointing at a puffy scratch on her knee "All my trust is gone and now he's gaining their trust to attack me again"

Ruòlán said moving the camera to point at Soobin and the pile of dogs around him.

"They are my babies" Soobin said looking over to her.

"I used to be your baby"

"You still are"

Ruòlán flipped the camera to point at her as the dogs started to bark some. She let out a short nervous laugh as she moved her legs up onto the chair.

"I've never been around this many dogs before I'm dying inside"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

(Ari was here😃)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Our members, this is how we take a rest" Yeonjun said panning the camera around showing off the members in their weird positions

"Hello!" They collectively said.

"This is how we relax"

"We're obviously intellects on relaxation" Ruòlán said.

"We should introduce ourselves, right?" Yeonjun said "Beomgyu looks like he's having a hard time now. So, I'll start with Kai first"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Lastly we have Màr, say hello" Yeonjun said scooting over to her.

"Hello, I'm china girl Màr" She said waving to the camera.

"She's our only girl, and she's a month older than Beomgyu"

"She's like a bendy straw" Kai suddenly spoke up making Ruòlán chuckle some.

"A bendy straw? Why?" She asked.

"Cause you can bend yourself weird"

"Oh... that makes sense"

"And her charming point is her legs" Yeonjun said.

"My legs?"

"Yeah, her legs" Beomgyu nodded.

"Such long and gorgeous legs" Kai joked.

".......I have stubby legs I don't know what you guys are talking about"