# 𝒍𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. ateez interactions pt.2 *requested

CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SEONGHWA BEING MÀR'S MOM

Màr got sick, she didn't get sick often but when she did it was a whole production. And even though she was sick she still had to perform... at least she still wanted to perform.

Ateez happened to be performing today as well, and with them being the friends they are decided to get together to talk some. Which lead to them realizing Màr was sick which lead to Seonghwa scolding her for being here before he made sure she was ok.

"If I catch you back stage once more when your sick you'll be grounded"

"...Ok mooom"

THE HARASSMENT OF MINGI

It was very brief, Ateez were on Vlive when Màr called to say hello, say hi to Atiny's, talk for a bit, and then leave. She made sure to tease Mingi before she hung up the call though.

"Oh and look at you Mingi... you look extra handsome today"

You can bet the sudden compliment flustered him and after Màr hung up both Ateez and Atiny's bothered him about it.

MÀR BECOMING A MEMBER OF ATEEZ

Màr just couldn't leave Ateez alone at Mama, later in the night she had creeped away from her group to go spend time with Ateez. They even caught her on the big screen with them and she very dramatically re-enacted their introduction. She ended up spending more time with them before Yeonjun went over to collect her and keep her in her seat.