# 𝒍𝒊𝒊𝒊. moments with ateez *requested

CHAPTER FIFTY THREE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SAN AND MÀR EXCITED

Màr and Sam weren't the closest of friends but they were definitely friends that didn't see each other a lot. So when they saw each other at Mama that was the first they've seen each other in a while.

The second they caught sight of each other they went and ran up to each other, jumping up and down while hugging. They then spent the first thirty minutes sitting down together talking and playing around before Màr went back to sitting down with the boys.

MINGI GETTING SHY

It happened in the background of a video. Mingi was just minding his business until Màr appeared and suddenly leached herself on his back. It took about a minute or two before he got her off and the whole time he was really flustered and blushy which then caused Màr to tease him a bit before hugging him and running off.

JONGHO AND MÀR SLOW DANCE

It wasn't a special stage it was a backstage thing. While another performance was on Jongho just ran over to Màr and the two of them started to slow dance to a song you can't even really slow dance to. They spent those three minutes in that one spot though you can be sure of that.

WOOSAN WATCHING OVER MÀR

While Màr was on stage standing in her heals one decided to give out on her, her left heal suddenly snapped which caused her to stumble to the side and back into Wooyoung. When she did Beomgyu who was also close to her grabbed out to her but Wooyoung and San made sure to hold onto her so that she wouldn't fall over once again. They also helped her take off her shoes so she wouldn't walk weirdly.