# 𝒍. accident at practice pt.2 *requested

CHAPTER FIFTY

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ok maybe Ruòlán was a little more clumsy then she'd like to admit. After she broke her nose she tried to be a lot more careful when practicing, wasn't working out too well cause when it came to learning the Puma dance she ended up hurting herself again.

She had ended up falling on the floor when she had to jump off Soobin and Kai's back. She ended up jumping off a few seconds too late, causing her to slam into the floor knees first and then head first.

She stood up rather quickly, though ended up falling right back down when her legs started wobbling and went weak.

"Woah, are you ok?" Soobin asked once she sat back down on the floor.

"I don't know" Ruòlán said looking around the room for something to focus on.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm... heavy? I feel dizzy too"

"Lay her down, I'll get her water bottle" Taehyun said.

"I don't feel good" Ruòlán said as she was laid onto her back.

"I know" Yeonjun said.

She wasn't sure if laying down really helped much. Of course it helped a little but, it didn't stop from her head feeling fuzzier and fuzzier or stop her vision going black, it also didn't stop her skin from turning white.

"I can't see" Ruòlán faintly said.

"It's ok, just stay awake" Yeonjun told her.

"She's gonna pass out" Beomgyu said "I'm calling it now"

"I'll go get the camera" Kai said standing up and zooming away.

"I hate them" Ruòlán said her head fuzzing you more and more until she knocked out.

It took the boys a few seconds to even realize that she had actually passed out, for the main reason that her eyes didn't shut. So for the first two minutes she was passed out the boys were freaking out cause they thought she had died.

"Oh my god guys I just freaking recorded a dead Lan!"

"Can that get us sent to jail!?"

"Maybe we should worry about Ruòlán cause she just died!!"

"Wait guys"

"What do we do with the body?"

"Nothing we didn't kill her!"

"Guys"

"I'm deleting the video"

"Guys she's not dead she just passed out!"

"Thank god"

"I'm getting her an ice pack"

"I'll go get her food"

"Kai we aren't going to jail!"

"And I don't have to delete the video!"