# 𝒙𝒍𝒊𝒊𝒊. accident at practice *requested

CHAPTER FOURTY THREE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ruòlàn wasn't really a clumsy person, she had her moments yes but it was pretty rare to see her clumsy moments. But when they were at practice and she managed to slip over nothing it was a shock.

Ruòlán was just minding her business, moving into the second chorus of Drama when she lost her footing and slipped face forwards into the wood floor below her. The boys first let out a few laughs though when they didn't see her getting up they went to check on her.

"Are you alright?" Taehyun asked bending down beside her.

"No" She said her voice cracking a bit in pain as she brought her hand up to her nose still hunched over on the floor.

"Let me see" Yeonjun said gently rubbing Ruòlán's back.

She slowly sat up, tears pricking at her eyes from pain, her hand still covering her nose. She could feel it quickly getting stuffed with blood it pouring onto her hand, it also felt a bit rigid.

The boys all let out a sound of pain when Yeonjun moved her hand down, the sight of her nose bent weirdly on her face with blood running down to her lips was not a pretty sight.

"Ow... I think you broke it" Yeonjun said checking over her nose.

"It feels like I did" Ruòlán said.

"Come on we'll take you to the doctor" Yeonjun said helping her stand up.

"I wish we caught that on camera it would've been funny to rewatch" Kai said.

"Yes possibly breaking my nose is hilarious" Ruòlán nodded to him.

"No just the part were you fell, I could make millions off that"

"... I hate you"

I'm in a big writing mood sooooo dOnT bE sHy SeNd Me SoMe ReQuEsTs