# 𝒙𝒍𝒗𝒊. cute moments *requested (beomgyu)

CHAPTER FOURTY SIX

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A theme park wasn't really the place you could take Màr. With her motion sickness it made it nearly impossible for her to be on a ride without almost throwing up when it was over. She'd get on a ride enjoy it until it was half way over then get off and start dry heaving for five minutes, some occasions she'd throw up, but then she'd go on about how she wanted to go back on.

That's how today was going so far. Beomgyu and Màr had been paired up as a team for an episode of To do x Txt and they were about half way through the song before Màr began to trip over her words, the sickness starting to wash over her making her hunch into herself.

"Yellow butterfly white butterfly dance while you come!" Màr heaved out leaning forwards on the ride.

"In the spring wind the flower petals as well!" Beomgyu sang wrapping his arm around Màr's shoulders and pulling her into his side.

She let out a few more gags Beomgyu being sure to fan her as he continued to belt out the song. By the time the song was over Màr was practically dead, climbing off the ride and walking down the path hunched over.

And Beomgyu was by her side the whole time they were on break for her to feel better.

"I don't think you should go on another ride" Beomgyu said pulling back more of her hair as she gagged into the trash once more.

"No, I'm fine" She huffed "Being sick is for the weak" she said gagging again.

"Then I guess you're weak. You'll just feel worse if you get on another ride"

"But then you'll be on the rides alone, that's not fair"

"It's better then having to sit here while you almost throw up" Beomgyu said Màr lightly hitting his shoulder in retaliation "But as long as you aren't sick"

"Really?" She asked looking to him.

Beomgyu nodded ruffling her hair a bit before he stood up "I'll come back to check on you in a second. No more rides"

She appreciated that he was looking out for her... but it didn't stop her from trying to go on the other rides, drawing some chaotic behavior out of team Màrgyu. But hey, 'Being sick is for the weak'.