# 𝒙𝒍𝒊𝒗. long & lost *requested

CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'Hey this is Ruòlán's number right?'

'? Who is this?'

'My name's Hosea I'm Callen's Dad'

'I'm sorry I don't understand'

'You and Callen are sisters'

Well that wasn't the line of texts Ruòlán expected to exchange in the middle of the night. She just about gave Yeonjun a heart attack when she came jumping off her bed on onto his. Which first of all brought her into a five minute talking to about how she can't scare him at two am but after that she started going on and on about the text.

"What should I say?" "Is he even telling the truth?" "What if this is some elaborate joke?" "What do I do?"

"Maybe you should just talk to him instead of sounding like a crazy person" Yeonjun said before slamming his pillow back over his head "Just go to sleep or text him"

Go to sleep or text him. Ruòlán went with texting him seeming as two am was her prime hour.

'Are you serious?'

'Yeah'
'I promise I am'
'We told her she was adopted a few weeks ago and she wants to get to know you guys'

'How'd you get my number?'

'I was talking to your mother before, she gave it to me'

'Could I possibly talk to Callen?'

'Of course'

She didn't sleep much that night. She spent most of it talking to Callen. She was nine years old and living in California with her adoptive parents. She felt a little weird though, she knew she had a sister but this was the first time she's ever really known her. It felt weird, but a good weird.

After a few weeks of talking they wanted the whole family to meet up to see her, though with the whole pandemic happening that would be pretty hard to do, so they had to settle for the next thing that would work. Skype.

The boys thought she was overreacting some but they weren't the ones meeting a sister they totally forget existed because will never say that? No they were just watching her.

So as she watched the screen waiting for 'Iver Collins' and 'Mào Délún' to pick up she picked at her thighs only looking up when she heard a slightly high pitched voice.

"Hello Ruòlán"