# 𝒍𝒊𝒊. leaving txt *requested

CHAPTER FIFTY TWO

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ruòlán sometimes likes to joke that she doesn't have the best luck when it come to Kpop groups. I mean she left her first one and her second one was filled with crackheads and her senior group was also a bunch of crackheads. That was a bad argument though seeming as she was a major crackhead as well.

Ruòlán wasn't really the joking type, which is why when she came up with a prank she knew it would work perfectly. Of course the prank she came up with was mean but it was a one time thing... they wouldn't hate her. Right?

The plan was that while they were on Vlive a security guard -who was actually an actor- would come in and basically start harassing Ruòlán about why she hasn't left the dorm yet. All she was waiting on now was for the door to burst open and hoping her acting skill were good enough.

'What happened to her face?'

'OMG HOW DID I JUST REALIZE THAT'

'Is she okay?'

"No, we aren't talking about my nose" Ruòlán said covering her cast with her hands.

"She fell during practice!" Kai yelled "It was funny until she sat up and we saw blood"

"Kai wanted to record her fall" Taehyun added.

"Yeah cause that part is funny"

"I'm going to kill this kid" Ruòlán said before wrapping her hands around Kai's neck.

Just then the door opened up, the 'security guard' walking in and immediately looking at Ruòlán.

"You need to leave" He said.

"No, it's the twenty eighth. Even if it was the thirtieth I wouldn't be leaving" Ruòlán said looking back to the comments.

The boys all glanced between Ruòlán and the security guard, confusion covering all of their faces.

"What's happening?" Soobin asked.

"What did you do?" Beomgyu asked.

"Nothings going on" Ruòlán said before waving off the security guard "Go tell him I'm not leaving"

"He already made up his mind you can't just say no" The guard told her.

'Wait what's happening?'

'Did she do something worse than breaking her nose'

'Màr's in tRoUbLe?!'

"Come on get up!" The guard yelled leaning over and grabbing Ruòlán's arm pulling her up.

"Wait, wait, wait! What's happening?" Soobin asked grabbing onto her other arm.

"She's been kicked out the group, but she's hasn't shown any signs of leaving so I was told to force her out" The guard said pulling on her harder.

"You can't just make me leave! It's not fair!" Ruòlán said standing up.

"She was kicked out?" Taehyun asked.

"Why!?" Kai said.

'What is happening?!'

'She was kicked out? NaNi!?'

'Nooooo!'

'THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT!'

"He's not serious? Is he?" Yeonjun said standing.

Ruòlán presses her lips together, trying not to smile. This was turning out better than she thought it would to be honest.

"No he's not" Beomgyu said shaking his head "He isn't"

"It's not fair, why was she kicked out?!" Soobin asked.

"You can't take her" Taehyun said grabbing Ruòlán's hand.

"We're leaving" The guard said pulling Ruòlán towards the door.

"No, If we leave I can't tell them it was a joke" Ruòlán said as the guard let her go.

'OMG! SHE DID NOT!'

'We were just bamboozled guys'

'... Thank god'

'MÀR HOW COULD YOU'

"I KNEW IT!" Kai said flying up from his seat pointing at Ruòlán "I KNEW IT!"

"You knew nothing" Ruòlán said pointing back at him.

"What? My heart, my own flesh and blood" Beomgyu said placing his hands over his chest.

"Why would you do that to us?" Taehyun said his mouth agape.

"And I thought you loved me" Soobin said.

"I do love you" Ruòlán said.

"I call dibs on killing her first!" Kai said holding his hand up.

"I'll hold her down!" Beomgyu said.

"No!"