# 𝒍𝒙𝒊𝒗. m/v *eternally

CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SECTION 1THE NIGHT AFTER THE END

SECTION 1
THE NIGHT AFTER THE END

on the night after the end, the world was shattered.

even their night turned to the dome.

the planned future wing memory gradually calmed down them all,

they asked through the labyrinth of the nightmare.

"are there any other options for us?"

they were awakened.

Màr is standing back but in between Yeonjun and Beomgyu watching the sky like the rest of them. When Soobin goes up to Yeonjun and stumbles back Màr is them standing in front of him moving so that he falls backwards on the stairs.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

In the practice room Màr is by Yeonjun and Hueningkai helping out with the choreo. She stays there until the alarms goes off and she looks up to the roof as the alarm is ringing.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SECTION 5
HER ENVELOPE

Màr crouches down after a while of the alarm going on. Her hands pressed over her ears before she appears in a different place. After a few seconds Màr looks up staring around at the many mirrors surrounding her before she reaches out to touch one. As she does a copy image of her appears in a different outfit.

Her mirrors hand sticks out from the mirror and passes her a black envelope and a knife. Màr takes them both cautiously and uses the knife to open the envelope. It takes her a few seconds to read before she drops the paper and stares at the knife holding it up to the middle of her right palm and thunder then blows out around her.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▂●●  ●▂●  ●▂  ●▂ ▂   ●●▂●  ●▂●  ▂ ▂ ▂  ▂ ▂   ●▂●  ●●  ▂ ▂●  ●●●●  ▂   ● ●▂ ▂●  ●▂  ●▂●●  ▂ ▂   ▂  ▂ ▂ ▂   ▂ ▂●  ●●  ●●●▂  ●   ●  ▂  ●  ●▂●  ▂●  ●●  ▂  ▂●▂ ▂   ▂  ▂ ▂ ▂   ●▂  ●▂●●●  ●▂●●.

▂●●●  ●▂●●  ●▂  ▂●▂●  ▂●▂   ▂ ▂ ▂  ●▂●   ●▂ ▂  ●●●●  ●●  ▂  ●?
●  ●●  ●  .

SECTION 8
END WING START

Màr is shown once again crouching down by the floor, her face buried into her knees until the alarm stops and the lights come back on. She looks at the water next to her before snapping up and looking to the door as Soobin walks in. As things begin to go back to normal Màr moves to sit in the bench across from the mirror. Her and Soobin eventually make eye contact through it and she moves to wave to him, stopping though when she notices something on her hand. As the camera zooms out she rubs her palm, bringing the stuff that came off it up to her face before shoving her hand in her pocket and standing up. The clip goes black.

they were feeling very far away I'm the blink of an eye.

they were reincarnated with fear.

"are all these leaves a dream?"

Contributing to my grave.