# 𝒍𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. m/v *magic island

CHAPTER SIXTY THREE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SECTION 1PRACTICE ROOM GHOST

SECTION 1
PRACTICE ROOM GHOST

this is a story of six people searching for the star's song.

thought they have met again, they could not have known yet;

why they met, what they'll have to find, what they have to remember.

the star hasn't opened its eyes yet.

and the path ahead of them is still dark.

however, they could not have known anything.

YJ: did you hear the rumor about the practice room ghost?

BG: g-g-g- ghost? wow

TH: i did hear it, but there's no such thing as ghosts. they were probably tired and couldn't see properly.

MR: well you're very boring

SB: nowadays i'm having weird dreams ㅠㅠ maybe i'm just tired...

HK: did you have another nightmare?

YJ: ah, i brought it up for no reason. it's nothing.

BG: what's so scary about it? go at nighttime and see if there's a ghost ㅋㅋㅋ

MR: aren't ghost just dead people? i don't see why people are so scared of them... we'll all be one someday

BG: dead or a ghost?

MR: both maybe, i know we all die

HK: hyungs, noona, stop talking about scary things ㅠㅠ

TH: is beomgyu-hyung and màr-noona planning to pull another prank again??

YJ: should we just go to ttukseom?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Màr is seen standing up holding onto one of the upper rails. The closer the light gets to the other side the tighter she grabs the rail before she's holding onto it with both of her hands. When the wind starts blowing her head is turned so she's looking away but she's shown stumbling some under the wind.

When the train stops Màr stays in her places, looking around though stopping to stare out the windows as she sees it. She looks over to the boys who are gathered around the open door and after a few seconds she pushes past them and steps outside the train Yeonjun following after her.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SECTION 2
SECRET ISLAND

Màr walks with the boys through the forest and she flinches some when she comes under the sunlight again, she stops and stands looking around her.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Màr is then standing besides a tree, leaning on it and looking out to the forest. She jumps a bit leaning off of it before turning around quickly and moving to sit besides Yeonjun as he calls the others over to the fire.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SECTION 3
CASTAWAY

Màr runs around with the sparkler in her hand. She seems to be enjoying herself before she just drops her sparkler to her side and decides to sit down by the tree to watch the rest of the boys. She notices the first that's starting but she ignores it.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SECTION 4
THE PRICE OF A PROMISE

Màr is sitting besides Taehyun staring into the fire for a bit before looking at the boys. She doesn't stand up when the others do but she stands up eventually when they start separating some from each other. She holds her hands over her ears as she watches the forest light on fire and when the train starts to come she stands right in front of it. Her hands fall by her side and she stares right into the light. She doesn't look back to the boys when everything is over and she's still standing up in the spot she previously was. Màr glances down to her hands for a second before holding onto it and finally looking around her.

their memories began to return.

and they couldn't help asking themselves.

"exactly who's fault could that have been."