•Lets Go Swimming!•

I caught a cab to Gino's Gelato and saw Aidan waiting outside. My heart filled with joy just to see his face. I hopped out of the cab and skipped over to him. To his obvious surprise, I hugged him tightly.

"Hey Leah, how you doing?" I gave him a funny look. "Get it? Cecelia? Cece-LEAH? It's a nickname."

I snorted "Ok Dan. Get it AiDAN?"

He gave me a fake sad face at the mockery. "I want peach today." I told him when he went to order. I sat in the same booth as yesterday.

When he sat, I started talking, "Since you got all sappy yesterday, it's my turn."

He raised his hands up in the air. "I got no problem with that."

I took a deep breath. "I feel like I've known you for weeks. My brain is telling me I'm moving too fast, my heart saying speed it up. The rational part of my mind says to take it slow. I agree with that. But when I look at your face all that melts away. I look at you and I can't help but smile, I feel fuzzy inside. And honestly I'm not gonna curse myself for moving too fast because it's what I want to do."

He sat back and pretended to fan himself. "Woah. That was a lot of heavy stuff. Good thing I literally feel the same way."

I slumped back into my chair with a sight of relief. "Oh my god Aidan it feels so good to hear that."

"Tell me about this crazy story you said you'd tell me."

I sat up. "Ok, but settle down. It'll take a while."

It did not actually take a while, and when I was done, Aidan looked concerned.

"Why would they be upset with you seeing someone in the spotlight?"

"I'm not sure. They have always wanted me to be kept relatively sheltered as well... no public accounts, no singing-"

"You sing?" Aidan said, sounding excited.

"Yeah...."

"Oh my god, Leah let me hear!"

I looked around. "Not in the store..."

"So I'll take you with me to my recording studio."

My eyes widened. "You have a recording studio in New York?"

"Yeah, that's actually what I'm here for. Come on!" He said grabbing my hand. "It's only a few blocks down. We can walk and you can meet some fans!"

Aidan ended up signing about ten autographs, and a few had me sign for them as well. Being with Aidan made me feel special. Being in public with him make me feel like a celebrity!

We got to the studio and Aidan ushered me inside. A tall man with broad shoulders and wide set eyes greeted us.

"Hey Tony, I know I don't have an session booked today but can you make room?"

"Anything for you." He said while winking. Aidan looked at me and made a face that mocked Tony's and I laughed.

We were led to a recording booth and Aidan locked me in. I was shaking with excitement... I was never allowed to express myself before.

"Ok." Said Aidan over the intercom. "Sing a cover of any song you want."

I paused a moment before beginning
Greatest Love Of All by Whitney Houston. It was my obsession growing up, so I knew every word, every trill by heart.

As the song came to an end, I open my eyes and looked at Aidan. He was grinning from ear to ear. I took off the headset and stepped out of the booth, anxious to hear what he would say.