•Only I•

I threw my arms around Aidan and cried into his chest. I felt him against me and released all the pent up emotions I'd been feeling, but among all a sense of relief.

"I missed you Leah." He said, putting his arms on my shoulders. "Is it all alright here?"

I nodded and wiped away my tears while trying to steady my breath. "It's good. Great, actually. You being here makes it so much better."

Aidan peered over my shoulder into the house. "It's quaint! I like it!"

"Come In then-" Said Betsy, appearing behind me.  "I'm Betsy, it's very nice to meet you Aidan."

Aidan shook her hand and smiled. "Thank you for letting me come over."

"It's no problem! Why don't you two catch up in the living room, I have to go take care of something. Doors open!" She called as she disappeared back into the house. I giggled and led Aidan to the couch.

"So." He said, sitting up. "You wanted a social media?"

"Oh! Right, I forgot. Yeah."

"Hand me your phone and I'll get started."

I did, and he started typing. "Ok, what's the name you want to display?"

"Cecelia Connors." I said before realizing. "Actually, not Connors. Should I do Jordan?"

He shrugged. "Whatever you want."

"Maybe..." I thought about it. "Do Cecelia JC. Like it stands for something."

"Sounds good.  Password?"

I typed in my own password.

"Username?"

"Can it be Cecelia JC?"

"The name is taken... do you have a middle name?"

"Yeah, it's May."

"How's CeceliaMay? It's not used."

I rolled the name around in my mouth. "I like it.

"Ok it's done. Now all you need is a profile picture, a bio, and a post."

I grabbed my phone out of his hands and put it on the coffee table. I leaned over and kissed him softly, more just to feel him. Because when we kissed I felt like I was being cleansed with golden emotions, like everything was going to be ok.

Aidan put his hand in my hair and I put mine on the back of his neck. As the kiss deepened I felt less happy and more wanting... the more I get, the more I wished to take.

Suddenly the door swung open. I jumped away from Aidan and wiped my mouth, not looking at who it was.

"This." Betsy said, lightly laughing. "Is why I said doors open."

I kept my eyes on the floor and felt awkwardness wash over me. I looked over at Aidan and he was rubbed his neck sheepishly.

Betsy sighed and left. On her way out, she closed the door. I looked at Aidan, my hand over my mouth, and began laughing. He shook his head smiling before laughing too. I sat down next to him again and put my head on his shoulder, letting out laughs die into quite contentment.

I was leaning against the arm of the couch, my legs stretched across Aidan's lap. We were both on our phones.

I groaned. "I can't find a single good picture of me. I want to look good for a profile picture!"

Aidan shook his head. "You always look good."

"Maybe later you can take some photos of me."

"Sure." He paused. "Hah! Look at this!"

He showed me a fan art of him on his phone. "Woah, that's a good one!"

"I'm liking it and commenting."

"When I'm insta-famous I'll like all my fans posts!"

Aidan absentmindedly put his hand on my leg, still staring at his phone. "I'm sure you will."

We stayed like that for a while, just chatting and enjoying each other's company. When we finally got up, I ran to fix my makeup for the photo shoot.

"We can do if right here. The bay window is perfect."

I nodded and handed him my phone. "Make me look amazing!" I said jokingly.

He winked dramatically. "Hard not to."

I sat at the window and posed as best I could. Aidan came over to help.

He adjusted my legs to the side and my arms behind me. He titled my head ever so slightly up and back before nodding at his work.

He took a few photos before changing my pose. Next I was standing, my hands on my head. Then I was on the floor looking up. Finally, he sent the best photos to himself and started to edit them.

I scrolled through the photos he took and felt shocked. I looked good. Mature. Hot. I felt embarrassed of the way I looked... it didn't seem like me.

But it sure as hell felt good.

Aidan sent me two photos. One was a closeup, my lips slightly parted and my eyes sparkling in the sun. The other was less zoomed in and showed off what little curves I had, the light behind me creating an angelic look.

I looked at Aidan with pride. "Only my boyfriend is an amazing actor, singer, photographer, photo editor, and let's not forget hot."

Aidan smiled in embarrassment and tackled me onto the couch. He tickled me and I shrieked, feeling jubilant. He stopped and his face was inches from mine. We were so close I could feel his warmth.

He closed the gap between us and kissed me shortly. He pulled away and said, "Set up your insta. We should finish what we started."

I set the first photo as my profile picture, wrote some bullshit in my bio, and posted the second photo. Aidan had the idea to put the link to my singing video in my bio, and mention the new account in the description of the video.

That's when the likes and followers began to accumulate. Within a few minutes I had gotten one hundred and five followers- and eighty likes on my post. I felt validated, but mostly just appreciative of Aidan.

He completed me in a way no one else had.