Chapter 2. Rainbow Steve's POV

The school day was just about over, and I had to head to home room. I turned and headed for Mr. Dust's classroom, but I ran into one of my old friends, Star the Galaxy Alex.

"Watch where you're going-" she paused, "Rainbow Steve?"

I look up at her. "Hey, Star." 

"No," she shook her head, "Don't even think about talking to me. You know what I said when you started getting bad grades and becoming unpopular. I'm only friends with popular kids, and you are not."

That hurt, so I turned from her and went inside my classroom. I remembered when we first started dating. The dinner we had, the moon and the stars above our heads. I loved it, but that was gone; We weren't dating anymore.

Mr. Dust was sitting at his desk. He looked up as I entered the room.

"Rainbow Steve," he said," Come here for a second."

I walked over to Mr. Dust's desk, worry took over with every step. 

"Yes, Mr. Dust," I asked.

He held up a piece of paper, my test. It had a huge red letter on it circled with red ink, F. "You missed every question."

I sighed, and nodded. "I knew it."

"I'm expecting more from you, Rainbow Steve, if you ever want to go to college."

I nodded and walked away. I was terrible at school, and a thought entered my mind like a disease. I will never go to college.

Quick note. Sorry about how short my books are. I've been playing Minecraft with my little sibling then write books.