Prologue

Sirens went off as troops ran around the facility, looking for the experiment that has gone rogue. All the men pointed their guns at the elevator door, which the experiment was in. They wanted for the doors to open so they can fire, and were sweating bullets and they saw the levels keep getting lower and lower. This experiment was very strong and powerful, so they have their reasons of being scared. They all heard a dig and the elevator doors opened revealing a girl that looks 5 years old covered in blood. She looks at the men and sighs in enounces.

"They really don't want me to leave here don't they huh?" She said and looks at the men. She put her hand on her neck and cracks it then smirk at the men.

 She put her hand on her neck and cracks it then smirk at the men

"Who's ready to die first?" She said to them all. One soldier said they will kill her and her response?

"You'll die trying." She said. The commander said open fire and she charged them all, revealing her Grimm claws she attacked the first soldier in front of her and sliced him into piece and started to kill all others. She cut them, slice them and ripped them apart. All there was the girl walking away from the dead bodies.

She ran toward a window that was close by and jumped through it, breaking the glass

She ran toward a window that was close by and jumped through it, breaking the glass. She landed on her feet on the ground and looked up in the sky. The sky seemed to be crying for some reason? She ignored it and ran away from this facility and hoped they won't be able to find her.

Hours Later...

Summer Rose, a huntress, was outside looking at the beautiful ran with a smile on her face. She had an umbrella with her, so she won't get wet. Her husband Taiyang was with her to enjoy the ran. Suddenly Taiyang saw something in the bush and headed towards it in the ran without the umbrella. He looked through the bush and saw a white little girl with a Grimm mask that had horns on it, with a dirty and ripped rub and with the hood up. The girl noticed him and started to growl at him and this got Summer attention. She walked where Taiyang was and saw the little girl.

"She looks hurt and scared." Summer said with sadness in her voice.

"Sorry, but is that girl even a she?" Taiyang said and Summer looked at him with a blanked face.

"Don't judge people Tai. Hi there little one. Are you okay?" Summer said and knee down to the girls height. The girl backed away slowly as she saw Summer and growled more. Summer told Taiyang to watch the girl, while she went to get something real quick. Taiyang nodded and watch the girl, until Summer came back. After a few minutes, she came back with cookies and a blanket. She came to the girl and sat down.

"These are cookies, want one? There delicious?" Summer said as she ate one. This got the 5 year old attention. She was hungry. Summer reach her hand out to give her a cookie. The girl walked yo her slowly and grabbed the cookie and backed away from them. She devoured the cookie and this made Summer smile. She knew she was probably hungry.

"Come here if you want more. I won't bite." Summer told the girl and to her surprise, the kid did come to her. She sat in Summer lap and ate the cookies fast and Summer chuckle. She wrapped the blanket around the child and picked her up.

"Where are you talking her Summer?" Taiyang asked curiously. She told him she was talking her inside the house and Taiyang followed her. As they got inside the house, the little girl got out of Summer hands and ran around the house, amazed of what was in it. Summer laughed and so did Taiyang of what she was doing.

"We should keep her, since she has no home, right Tai?" Summer said, giving Taiyang her puppy eyes. Taiyang couldn't resist her puppy eyes and nodded.

"If she going to stay tho, we should give her a name." Taiyang said and Summer agreed.

"Y/n" Said the little girl.

"What did you say?" Summer asked her

"My name is Y/n." She said to them. Both Summer and Taiyang smiled and nodded. They picked her up and hugged her.

"Yes! Your name will be Y/n Rose!" Summer said and Taiyang nodded his head in agreement. The child snuggle in their warmth with a smile on her face. She finally found a family.

The Next Day...

Qrow brought Yang and Ruby back to the house, since they were away for being at the festival in town. The only reason they didn't come back home is because of the thunder storm. Qrow opened the door and Yang ran inside, filled with joy and happiness from what happened at the festival. Yang was five years old and Ruby was just two.

"Mommy! Daddy! Were home!" Yelled Yang who was looking around the living room for her parents. Suddenly, she was grabbed by Tai and lifted in the air making her laugh. Summer came downstairs to greet her children and Qrow.

"Than you Qrow for taking the kids out yesterday. Sorry if they gave you trouble last night. If we knew there was a thunder storm, then we wouldn't have nothered you." Summer said guilty. Qrow just smirked at her.

"Nah, it's alright! I wanted to spend some time with my nieces. They didn't really bother me at all, except Ruby crying a lot, but that's really it." Qrow said to try not to make Summer feel said or guilty, which kind of worked.

"Who's that?" Said Yang as she pointed at a girl who was hiding under the table. This got Qrow's attention and saw the girl. She looked normal, but her hair was B/n (Type of black color) and had R/n (Type of red color). He looked at Tai with a questionable look that he was with Raven again and had an secret kid.

"Yang, that's your new sister Y/n Rose. She is the same age as you and was in the rain for who knows how long. So, me and your father adapted her into our family! Isn't that exciting!" Summer said with joy and a hide of hope that Yang will like her new sibling.

"Why don't you come out Y/n and say hello to your sisters?" Taiyang said, attempting to get the girl to come out from the table.

Y/n slowly came from under the table and walked towards Yang. To everyone's surprise, Y/.n was a bit taller than Yang. Y/n looked at Yang with a worried look, hoping that Yang will like her.

"Your my new sister?.. That's cool! Your so tall and have cool eyes and hair like Uncle Qrow!" Yang said with excitement. Y/n sighed, glad her new sister accept her right off the bat. She smiled at Yang and felt something come down her face. Y/n wiped something off her cheek to see a water liquid? She notice the liquid was coming out off her eyes. She didn't know what was happening to her.

"Why are you crying sis!?" Yang said out loud.

'So they call it crying? That's a unique name for liquid coming out of your eyes.' Y/n thought and said she was crying of joy that she has a family. Qrow still had some questions about this kid, but his thoughts were interrupted by Summer.

"We should have a family photo! Quick Tai, go get the camera!" Summer yelled and Tai ran to get the camera. Y/n wiped her tears away and attempted to start a conversion with Yang. She responded back and they were having a nice conversion. Taiyang came back and told everyone to get together. Summer handed Y/n Ruby and Y/n started to panic. She never held a baby before. Taiyang started the timer and stood next to Summer. Summer was on the right and so was Taiyang. Qrow was on the left with Yang being next to him on his right and Y/n was in the middle with Ruby, who looked at Y/n with a goofy smile.

"Okay everyone, say cheese!" Summer said and everyone did, except you and Ruby. Everyone had a smile on their faces, but Y/n on the other hand didn't really have a smile, but a nervous one instead.