Chapter 6

Y/n POV

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked Raven who was in front of me with a smirk on her face.

"I want you to join my-"

"Yes, I heard that! I mean, why?" She looked at me from head to toe. I think She's checking me out.

She walked towards me and circled around me for a bit while speaking to me. "You have great potential I haven't seen in a long time, and I want it to be used properly. I also might have information that will probably have your interest?" She stopped in front of me and then opened a portal by using her sword. She walked in the portal, and I guessed she was waiting for me. I put on my mask and head into the portal, waiting to see what alias there.

I made through the other side, but as I did, the portal closed behind me. I looked around and saw that I was in a camp or by Raven terms, her tribe. I noticed people were looking at with questionable looks and some had their hands on their weapons. Raven signal me to come over to her, where was a huge tent of some kind. As I was making my way there until, a short girl got in my way. She had tan-colored skin, short brown hair and icy blue eyes. She had a tattoo of a bird rising from flowers on her left arm, which interested me. Probably to represent Raven or something similar to her. She also, wore a brown vest over a torn white shirt, with a collar that appears to spike up behind her neck, wore maroon-colored pants with the right side rolled up to her thigh and wore dark brown knee guards that go down to her brown boots.

She did a circle around me and stopped right where I was facing Raven tent. "You might be new and got Raven's attention, but don't think I will let a boy get all the glory and fame." I leaned down in front of her. "Don't assume someone's gender sweetie." She looked shocked by my voice and looks. "Well, sorry. You look like a boy with those muscles of yours." She said as she touched my arm, feeling my ripped arm and I noticed she bite her lip.

"Well, I can show you what I look without this gear on." I said to her as I got a little closer to her and she did the same.

"Well, I am interest. Maybe come to my tent later~" Suddenly, Raven told this girl to get away from me so I can talk to her.

She did what she was told, but before she let me go she told me her name was Vernal and told me to visit her after my meeting with Raven. I nodded and as I walked past her, she grabbed my butt, then ran to her tent. I want to do things to her like how I do Yang. I got to Raven's tent and walked right in and saw a map, a small table, and some regular stuff. I sat down in front of the table, waiting for Raven to tell me what I wanted to hear. She came in with two cups and a tea pot. She set them down and poured us some tea.

"You know, if our little fight continued, then this tea would be wasted." She said as she took a sip from her drink, while I eyed mine.

"Your tea isn't poisoned Y/n and take the M/n off. Your safe to show yourself." I looked at her for a good minute, then took my M/n off and took a sip of the tea. The tea ain't so bad.

"So Raven. You have something that will interest me?"  She looked at me with a smile on her face. "I'll tell you, when you tell me what's your relationship with my daughter." I looked at her with a blank stare. "Well, I'm surprised that you care about her, since you left her for a very long time." "I may have left, but I still watch over her to see if she's fine, even when she's kissing someone in a forest." I nearly chocked on my tea when she said that! How did she even know!? I was about to ask, but it was like she read my mind. "I caught you two when I was looking for a certain someone. I was surprised to see you two making out in the forest. I can't believe your my daughters girlfriend."

I looked at her with a curious face. "What's a girlfriend?" She nearly spit out her tea when I said that. "Your telling me you aren't dating Yang?" I gave her a curious look still, until she came up with something that I'll hopefully understand. "Do you now what a mate is?" I nodded. "That's a girlfriend." My eyes widen and my mouth was wide open. So that's probably why Yang has been down these years when we had sex, because she thought we were mates or girlfriends. "Wow, that makes so much sense to me now." "I hope so. However, are you telling me your single?~" Her voice sounds different for some reason when she said that? Oh crap...