Chapter 9

Y/n POV

I was in my dorm, drinking some scotch from what Janue just told me, also he's here as well. I put my drink down and looked at him with a surprised look. "So, you like the ice queen?" He nodded. "You want my help to get a chance with the ice queen?" He nodded again. I can't believe he wants to even be with this girl! Well, she is hot, cute and... I gotta stop what I was going to say, but still! "Will you help me?" Janue asked, giving his puppy eyes, which were close to Ruby's that surprised me. I sighed and tried to find a way to tell him she asked me out. "Janue... You can't go out with Weiss.." "Why?" I looked at him and saw pure sadness, like a dog knowing their owner died. "Because... You don't have any skills to even get her!" I said. What am I doing!? "So your saying I have to practice in order to have a chance at all with Weiss?" I smiled at him and nodded. "You took the words right out of my mouth blonde boy! Anyway get back to your dorm, its late." I dragged him out of my room and was about to close it, until Janue put his foot against the door.

"Will you help practice?" I looked at him blankly.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked him.

"Like help me pick girls up or show me how its done. Please?" He gave me those puppy eyes again... "I'll help you the day after tomorrow, okay?" He nodded and left to his dorm, while I closed my door. I screwed up...

The Next Day...

I woke up from someone banging against my door, so I got up and checked who it was, to find Weiss with a smile on her face. "So ready to go out?" I yawned and told her I'll get ready and she nodded, but before she left, I told her to come here to get me. She again nodded, then left. I jumped in the shower and then got dressed. Well kind of, I had a hard time looking for any clothes for today, so I wear a collared shirt, with a red tie, black pants and winter boots. I started to look for some way of telling Yang I slept with Raven.

"Hey Yang, I slept with your mom.. No um.. Hey Yang, your mom came and captured me and wanted to have sex! NO! That sounds dumb!?" I sighed falling on my bed, still trying to find a way to tell Yang.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door, so I got up to open it yo reveal Pyrrha at my door?

"Hey Y/n, I heard yelling and came to see what it was all about. Are you okay?" I nodded and let her in. She sat down on my bed and so did I. "So what's wrong?" "I.. Crossed a line that I shouldn't have.." She looked at me with a confused look. "What was that line?" "I can't tell you Pyrrha." She same me a smile that warmed my heart. "Come on Y/n, tell me so I can help you." I sighed and looked at her in the eyes. "I slept with Yang's mom." This shocked her and jump a bit, which didn't surprise me at all. "So you slept with Yang's mom?" "And Yang." "Wow.. Your in a tight spot." "I know!" I got up and started to walk around the room fast. "I tried to find a way of telling her, but I keep hitting dead ends." She got up and held my hands. "You just have to tell her the truth, without an excuse Y/n. That's the only thing you can do." I smiled at her with this information, which isn't a lot, but still good enough. "Thank you Pyrrha, your every helpful." "I know.."

We looked at each other in the eyes and then kissed one another... What am I doing?! We both leaned back and were blushing red. Hers light red while mine is dark.

"I-I'm sorry Y/n! I didn't know what came over me!" I looked at her and chuckled.

"Perhaps your true feelings?" I blushed even more and I hugged her. She hugged back.

We heard a knock on my door and I went to open it to reveal Weiss in a  white dress with a blue coat.

She saw Pyrrha and gave me a glare as to why she's here. "Pyrrha came and help me with some issues Weiss. That's all." Pyrrha nodded and told us she had to get going and left, saying goodbye. "So your ready?" "I am ready ice queen. Lets go."

An Hour Later...

To my surprise, I'm having a great time! We walked around, went shopping, her idea, went out to eat and now laying in the park relaxing. I sigh in relieve, enjoying the moment, while ice queen sigh in boredom, which I'm not surprised. 

"Why are we sitting here, doing nothing?" I looked at her with my casual blank stare, but with a smile.

"Because you've been buying all this stuff, so I wanted to do something nice ice queen."

"Okay, one, don't call me ice queen! And two, how is this nice?" "You can enjoy the peace and quiet, not be worried with all the problems or responsible. you can lay here and relax for once." She looked at me and laid next to me, cuddling with me, which doesn't bother me really. "Why do you like the park?" "I enjoy it, because of what I said. I can escape from all the problems from the world and enjoy the peace." She giggled a second and I found it adorable. Suddenly some fanus came and made fun of Weiss and I got up and gave them a death glare that could go into their very souls. They ran away. Weiss got up and kissed my cheek, and I looked at her smiling.

"No one done that before for me.." I looked at her and dragged her to a bench and forced her to sit down with me.

"Well now you have me. I want to know everything about you." She smiled and she told me everything.

An Hour Later...

We had an interesting day so far, talking like regular people, having fun and enjoying each others company. We were walking back to the dorms and we stopped at hers. I looked at her, about to say something, but was cut off when she slammed her lips on mine! I was shocked she did that to me. She stopped and said thanks for the evening and ran inside her dorm, locking it...

"What just happened?"

Weiss POV

I can't believe I did that... I heard footsteps leaving and I sighed in relieve, knowing she left. However, as I opened my eyes, my jaw dropped, because my whole team members were in the room looking at me with questionable looks. Mainly Blake. I cleared my throat and went to the closet to put my stuff away, as they stared at me.

"So what happened ice queen? Someone chasing you or is Janue still on  your tail?" Yang asked with her smirk as usual. I looked up and smirked at her, which shocked her.

"I had a wonderful time out with Y/n today." I said to them and they remained quiet.

"Your telling me you and Y/n went out and did stuff? Alone?" Yang asked and this caught my attention fast. "Yes. Does that bother you?" "No..." Yang said, as she turned around facing the wall for some reason? Ruby and Blake started asking me all these questions and I answered some of them. I had a great day.

Y/n POV

I was reading a fairy tale book I had on my shelf. It was a old book me and Yang used to read to Ruby very long time ago... My phone vibrated and I grabbed it, noticing I got a notification. It's from Yang?

'I know what you did today. Wanna explain what happened with you and ice queen?'

I looked at the message for a minute and sighed.

"Aw shit, here we go again."