Chapter 2

Ruby POV

I was outside with Ozpin, who was drinking some tea while waiting for my dad to pick me up. I was nervous to tell him I was given a chance to go to Beacon, and that he maybe worried about me being arrested. Suddenly, a cool and really looking expensive car parked in front of us. "I didn't know your father had that much money Ms. Rose." I looked at him and said he didn't. As soon the door open, I knew who it was  and they were not happy at all.

"RUBY GOD DAMN ROSE!! COME HERE NOW!!!" I saw y/n clearly mad of what she was told about me being arrested. I hid behind Ozpin and by his expression, he was surprised to see her. "Ruby! I told you not to get into fights with people that might be a threat to you or anyone!" She said while walking towards me and Ozpin. "Hello there ma'am. How do you know Ms. Rose?" "She's my little sister sir and I am so sorry for her causing you trouble. I will seize to it that she gets punished. Deeply." Okay, now I'm terrified! Y/n punishments are to extreme! She made Yang wait outside with no shirt on, while it was winter time!

"Actually, I think you should give Ms. Rose a gift for stopping robbers from stealing from an old man in his Dust shop." This surprised Y/n. She probably didn't think I could handle them by her expression. "By herself" "Yes." "All of them?" "Indeed" She looked at me, then Ozpin. "Ruby get in the car please. Were leaving." I did as she said, then Ozpin said something to make Y/n stop in her tracks. "Ms. Rose was given a pass to go to Beacon." 

Y/n looked at him with a serious look. "I thought maybe you would like to go with her? To make sure she doesn't get into trouble?" NO! I don't her to baby me when I go! I was going to say something, but Y/n beat me there. "Sure Ozpin. I would like to go to that school of yours." He was surprised that she knew his name. I mean, he does own a very popular school so..

"I didn't get your name and since you know mine, it would be fair I know yours." He said with his hand out and Y/n shack his hand. "My name his Y/n Rose and it will be an honor to be in your school sir." They let go of each other hands and me and Y/n drove away from him.

Y/n POV

I was driving back home, when I realized that I had Yang at an restaurant waiting for me. I sighed and stopped at a red light. "Sooo, I'm free?" "Your far from that Ruby! I told you not to do things that I would do!" I yelled at her and she got scared, plus upset from that. She looked away and looked outside, then mumble something about trying to make me proud. I guess she was trying to get me proud of her. I sighed and saw the red light to green, then I started to drive. I'm being to hard on her again...

"So, you took out how many guys?" I asked her and she looked at me. "At least five to six guys. One did escape, but he was their boss or something." I was surprised she was able to take that many out by herself. "Do you want to go home?" "No..." I sighed and thought of something that will get Yang mad at me for a long time, but I didn't care.

"Do you want to go with me to a restaurant with Yang?" I asked her and she looked shocked I did that. I mean, I have been hard on her for a long time, so I guess I can warm up on her.

"I would love to!" Ruby said with joy and excitement in her voice. Well, I found a way to get her all happy again, but I hope Yang doesn't mind. 

Yang POV

I was waiting for Y/n to get here and I was too excited for this! She finally asked me out! Wait... She did ask me out as a date right? I shouldn't think too much of it and I think we are going to have a great time. Me and her only no one else but us. I smiled at that thought. I had my hair tied together as a pony tail, wore my shirt with my symbol and wore black pants.

 I had my hair tied together as a pony tail, wore my shirt with my symbol and wore black pants

I heard footsteps coming my way and I saw Y/n... With Ruby... WHAT!? I was pretty mad that Ruby was here, since it was suppose to be me and Y/n. Not Ruby. I could tell Y/n was sweating bullets by my expression.

"Hey Yang! How you doing?" Ruby said as she took a sit, followed by Y/n who won't look at me in the eyes.

"I'm doing great Rubes! Hey Y/n, I got to have a chat with you for a second." I said as I got up and dragged Y/n over to the restroom section.

I hit her arm and gave her my mad glare. "I'm sorry Yang! I had to pick her up, since Tai was busy with work." "Yeah but why is she here? Couldn't you have taken her home!" I whispered yelled at her. "Well, she didn't want to go home and I might of slipped something about us being in a restaurant." She said with a blank face, and I hate it when she gives me that look. Yet, that's her face most of the time.

"You said it would be us. No one but us." I said to her and she noticed how am hurt from this.

"Listen. I promise next time it will be just us. No one but us." She told me and I know she always keeps her promises. Literally. I sighed and looked at her and told her I forgive her. "You do own me big time." "I know Yang. Lets head back to Ruby." before she left, I grabbed her arm and smashed my lips to hers, kissing her for a bit, then separating them. "Yang, not here!" "Sorry! Couldn't resist." we headed back to the table and talked for a while. I heard Ruby was accepted and so was I. Heck Even Y/n was invited to join the school.

Two Days Later...

Y/n POV

Me, Ruby and Yang were about to get on the ship, but we had to suffer our parent love. "Oh, I'm gonna miss you guys so much!!" Tai said hugging us to death. He let us go and we started to get our oxygen back, thank Oum. "Remember! Don't start fights and get into trouble!" "We know Dad! You told us this before." "Actually Yang, I was referring to Y/n." I looked at him with a serious face. "You know what I mean! Anyway, make sure you watch out for the girls okay?" He looked very sad and upset about this, so I have to give me word, which I did and that made him smile a bit. We said our goodbyes and headed on the ship, leaving our home.

I put my hood up and outing my M/n on (M/n means Mask that you chose. Just in case anyone forget.). I leaned against a wall and waited for us to get to that school, then I saw some boy ran pass me, covering his mouth. "He might have motion sickness." I said to myself... I probably need friends. Ruby was looking outside, being amazed that were in the air, while Yang was talking to some people she know of as friends. Some random girls came to me with smirks on their faces, which probably means their interested in me. Here we go.

"Why hi there sir. You by yourself~" She said in that weird tune of voice that Yang makes.

"Actually, it's ma'am to you ladies." I said to them and they looked surprised.

"We thought you were a boy! Sorry!" I told them it was alright. However, am I even a girl? I do have a reproductive male part? "So. wanna hangout with us ma'am~?" I was caught off guard when they grabbed my arms, smiling at me. I thought they were looking for boys, not girls, but who doesn't want me? I tried not to use my full strength to pull out of their gripes, but I didn't want to risk hurting them.

"HEY! GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" Yang yelled at them, scaring them away. I sighed, happy that I was no longer in their hands. I looked up to see Yang next to me with a smile on her face.

"You okay Y/n?" She asked me politely. I nodded my head and she sighed. "Good. I'll just stay here with you for now." She then grabbed my hand and held it for the whole trip. Maybe this school won't be so bad after all.

Somewhere Else...

A man was walking around in a castle that belonged to his ally and was making his way to her. He opened the doors and saw her sitting on her throne. "Salem, how's the progress?" He said to Salem, the Queen of all Grimm, who was focusing on a certain someone. "She's on the airship, heading to Beacon as we speak." "Good. I'll be waiting for what move we pull next. Good day Salem." He said as he put his coat on.

"Remember to keep me dated on how things are going

"Remember to keep me dated on how things are going." He slowly walked away from the room.

"Of course, Wrath."