Chapter 1

No one POV

A rich man was sitting at his desk, waiting for his fear to go away or his death. One of his employees, that he played very well, is here to kill him and their reason is because, they want to be erased from any records. This means who they used to work for, which includes this man waiting for them to come to him with his men pointing guns at the door. He heard men yelling from the other side of the door and also heard gun shots. After a minute or what felt like centuries for the rich guy, there was no sound coming from the other side of the door. Suddenly, the class window behind him broke and a shadow figure came out in the room. As soon as the guards saw her, they opened fire, while the rich man ducked under the table. The intruder run to one of the guards and used him as a shield to protect them from the bullets, and grabs the pistol from the body shield, aka the guy as the shield. She shot all three men from her right and then used all, but one bullet to kill the other four on her left, then killed the two guards that were in front of them. They dropped the body they were using as a shield and turned to the desk to het there target. They walked to the desk and throw it across the room, and saw the rich man holding his hands together, making him look like he was praying, which he probably was.

"Really Timmy? Your praying? I worked for you for three years and never saw you or thought you would pray. Pity." They said as the grabbed Timmy by the neck and lifted him up. He was very terrified of what would come next.

"L-listen kid! You don't have to kill me! Over there where the painting is, is all the money I have saved up incase I had to disappear!" He said in fear and The intruder smirked under their M/n.

"Thanks. I'll be needing that Timmy. Well, it's been not a pleasure working for you or with ya. Goodbye." They said as they pointed the gun at Timmy's head. Timmy started to panic and tried to find a way out of this quick!

"Y/n! If you spare me, I'll pretend to have never seen ya! I swear!" He said, hoping that would stop her from killing him.

"Can't take any chances pal." Y/n shot him right between the eyes and his body became a rag doll. Y/n throw the body down and sighed.

"Welp. Time for that money that is mine now." She said as she removed the painting to see a safe there. She realized that it was locked. Maybe she should of asked for the combination? She shrugged and ripped the safe door off. She saw the money and it was a lot! She went over where the desk used to be and grabbed the rug, then went to the safe and dumped all that money on the rug. She wrapped it up and throw it on her back, then she ran out the window and left, before anyone could have caught her or saw her.

The Next Day...

Y/n POV

I was peacefully asleep, when something licked my hand, but I ignored it. Then it licked my face, however I ignore it once again. Then a bark came and this got me up. I opened my eyes to see Zwei there with his tail waving around.

"Are you hungry boy?" I said him and he barked in response.

"Alright. Let's go feed you and I'll make us all breakfast like usual." I got up and went downstairs to feed Zwei and make food for everyone else. I can't believe everyone else is still asleep. It's freaking 10:00 am! Anyway, I made Zwei some food and put it in his bowl and headed it to him. He ran to it and started to eat it fast. Man, he must of been hungry, yet again, it's 10:00am, so it's understandable. I planned on making eggs, bacon, and probably pancakes, since that's all I know how to make. I started to make all this food and I was humming a song I love the most. I went to turn on the radio to see what was on the news today.

"There seems to have been a break in, in Timmy's tower. Timmy was a wealthy him, who donated a lot of money to the Schnee Company to support them for what great work they have done. However, last night he was murdered, along with his men." The reporter said.