Chapter 3

Y/n POV

We finally landed at Beacon and the place actually looks pretty neat. I like the detail of it, and how it actually looks like a school. Me, Yang and Ruby walked around for a bit and not even one minute, Ruby looking at everyone weapons and dewing over people weapons. To be honest, I'm not surprised she's doing this, because when I showed everyone my weapon, Ruby wouldn't stop dewing over it. Literally.

"So, many cool weapons!" Yang grabbed Ruby back to us.

"Easy there little sister! There just weapons." Ruby made a grasp and I'm still not surprised, since she's addicted to weapons.

"Just weapons!? Their just extension of our very souls! Their a part of us! Their so cool!"

"I agree with Ruby Yang. When we make our weapons, we put sweat, blood and tears into those weapons of ours. They are a part of us and help us defend ourselves." I said to Yang who gave me a blank stare saying really, while Ruby nodded  in agreement. "Well one thing, you have your Crimson Rose. Aren't you happy to that?" Yang asked her and Ruby said of course she does, but it's like meeting new people, but weapons. " Why don't you make new friends? Like real people?" " Why would I do that if I have you and Y/n?" That's a good point. "Well, my friends are here, so gotta go! Bye!" Yang said, as she dragged me with her!

When we were gone from Ruby, Yang and her friends started to chat while I leaned against a tree. "So, your Yang's sister? You single?" A girl asked me. I looked at her through my M/n and said yes to her. She smiled and asked if I would date her and I looked at her with a blank face, but she couldn't see it. "So, yes?" "No thanks. I'm not a dating type." I said to her and she kept on trying to get me on a date, until I remembered something.

"I'm leaving." I said while I walked away from them, however Yang got in my way.

"Why are going? I'll tell Rebecca to leave you alone." She told me as she stared at Rebecca.

"Yang, I have to go see if Ruby's okay. I did give Dad my word that I watch over you both, but mainly Ruby, since she always gets into conflicts. See you later." I walked around Yang and left, looking for Ruby. I looked around where we were with Ruby last time, until I heard an explosion, which got me to believe Ruby was there and as I got to that explosion, I was right. Ruby was on the ground, while a white hair girl was shouting at her. Wait a minute... Isn't that a Schnee? Oh, that's Weiss Schnee. A random girl told who Weiss was to Ruby and later told her all those stories about her father's company doing dirty things and I'll be honest, she aren't wrong.

"She isn't half wrong about those stories Schnee." This got Weiss to turn around and get that girl with a bow on her head attention.

"Who are you?" She asked impatience. Geez, didn't know Schnee's were impatience. I guess you learn something new everyday.

"I'm non of your concern. Ruby, let's go." She got up and walked over to me with her head down, knowing she's probably in trouble. "Also, Weiss Schnee, yes I know who you are, please do not yell at my sister or else there only be four Schnee's left." I said to her in a cold voice with my death glare and this scared her. "Good day." I walked away with Ruby with me and I can tell she's down from what happen and what she did. "Your not in trouble Ruby. I know it's not your fault that explosion happened." "Weeelll, I did breath in red dust and sneezed that made that explosion" She told me. "Well, how did that red dust get out of it's container?" "Well, Weiss did shake it in front of me, so-" "So you didn't make the accident happen. She did." I told her and that did cheer her up a bit.

She accidentally bumpit into someone, causing her to fall. A guy with blond hair and armor reached his hand out to her. "Hi, I'm Janue." He said to her, smiling. I don't like him. "Ruby." She grabbed his hand and pulled her up, when I suddenly remembered this guy. Hey. Aren't you that guy who throw up on the ship?" I asked him.