Chapter 7 (Lemon)

No One POV

Y/n slide her tongue into her Raven mouth and forcing her to lay down. The black haired moaned into the Grimm being mouth. Y/n pulled out of the kiss from the black bird. Y/n lowered herself down to Raven's chest and opened her robe a bit, then started to suck on her right nipple gaining soft moans from Raven as she also felt the other breast being massaged by Y/n. Y/n  swirling her tongue on her nipple gaining a new sound of moans of pleasure from Raven. Y/n brought her head back a string of saliva came out also. She moved over to the second tit and repeated the process.

By now Y/n dick was at full length and throbbing just asking to penetrate Raven. Suddenly, Y/n felt Raven's hand slide down to her cock and start to feel it. Raven grasped Y/n eight incher. She started to slowly stroke the dick with a small twist. This elected a nice moan from Y/n.

Raven moved around and removed her robe, relieving her naked body to Y/n her couldn't keep her eyes off her. Raven bent down her naked ass in the air, and her pussy asking to be entered by force. Y/n moved over to her and slowly slide her dick into her cunt and made Raven give a nice moan off. Y/n started going back and forth sliding her dick halfway out then back in with the full length. The force that Y/n did was enough to make Raven's tits jiggle and her ass also.

Y/n pulled out fully and turned Raven around, then spread her legs. She lifted them and put them on her shoulders and Y/n restarted on Raven in a new position and with more vigor to her thrust. The time Raven had her head lifted up just so she could have Y/n go wild on her. Y/n hit a sweet spot and Raven threw her head back and let out a loud moan.

 "Fuck Yes!" Raven shouted

After a minute more, Raven pussy juiced all over Y/n hard and pleasured dick and Raven let out a sexy orgasm. A few more thrust and Y/n came into Raven. Y/n pulled out. "That was amazing." Y/n said with a amazed look. Raven crawled over and grabbed Y/n dick and spit on it. "Who said we were done~" Raven at first started stroke it then finally started to lick the shaft of Y/n dick. Raven could just feel the rock hardness of the cock on her tongue. She placed it in her mouth and started to suck on it greatly. Y/n grabbed the back of the black haired women's head and kept her going. Y/n was moaning the entire time.

Raven backed up let go off the dick and started to stroke it with a strong force. A second later the Grimm came all over Raven face. The cum shot into Raven's eye and then her opened mouth. Raven swallow what went into her mouth and then started to lick the last of the cum that was spewing from Y/n dick. When Raven got the last of Y/n cum off her dick she cleaned her face off and swallowed that too.

"So how was that?~" Raven asked Y/n as she lay down next to her with a smirk to see Y/n face. "That has been the hottest and greatest blow I have ever gotten in my life." Y/n told Raven and this made her smirk grow even more. "So, your in my tribe now?" Raven asked Y/n who simply nodded her head. Y/n grabbed a blanket and wrapped herself with Raven, cuddling with her, which surprised Raven, but she didn't say anything. "You work for me now. Or and your my new lover, good night." Raven kissed Y/n and went straight to sleep. This made Y/n have her mouth wide opened, but she closed it and went to bed. However, before she could, she was in a deep thought about that Grimm knight... Who was he?

Lewis POV

I was making my way to the boss room when I noticed Cinder with a serious look. "What's with that look Cinder? Got some trouble with you business?" She looked at me with a blank face and told me she wasn't able to get in contact with my boss. Again. I told her I'll let him know she was here to see him. I went to his major big ballroom and saw him staring outside, looking at nothing. I also saw his helper with him as always. I walked up to him and bowed to him and stood up. "I hope you have news Lewis." "I do boss and this will get your attention." He looked at me and so did his helper. "Go on"

"So I ran into a little trouble with Raven and a goon of hers when I was in that building you told me to check." His helper spook up. "I'll deal with her this-" "Don't bother." Our boss told him and he nodded. "Continue." "So, I was going to deal with them as quickly as possible, but a person with her, who I think doesn't work for Raven, gave me a bit of a challenge." "So?" "Hear me out boss. I think this girl was one of us." His eyes widen a bit, but went back to normal real quick. "Are you sure?" "Yeah, she smelled like us and fought similar like us and wanted information about us." He was in a deep thought for a moment. "Also, this will be a shock to you. She say's she'll protect humans and fanus from us!" "Does she not know our history with them?" I shrug and turned back looking out from the window. He told me I was dismissed, but before I left I told him Cinder wanted to speak to him. He nodded and then I left.

Wrath POV

"I will be off Flare, stay here." He nodded once again, but he stood in my way for some reason?

"Do you really believe Lewis sire?" I looked at him with a blank stare. 

" I do. There could be another out there just like us, but what got me in a deep thought is why she's out their helping these beings who despise us?" I then had an idea. " I am giving you a mission. I want you to go out and get as much information as possible for this Grimm being who is helping them." He nodded and headed off. Now, what did Cinder want me for again?

Three Days Later...

Y/n POV

I got all my stuff and went behind Raven tent, waiting for her to open a portal for me to get back to Beacon. She came out and walked over to me with a smile on her face, then opened a portal. She grabbed me she kissed me on the lips and I slowly leaned into the kiss, and so did she. We pulled away and smiled at one another.

"So, I'll call you when I need you for anything, okay Y/n?" I nodded and kissed her on the cheek, then put my M/n on. I walked through the portal and was in Team RWBY dorm?

The portal closed behind me and the front door opened to relieve Team RWBY with shocked faces. "H-hi." I slowly waved at them and they tackled me to the ground, hugging me to death. They started to ask me all these questions about where was I or what have I been doing. I simply told them I had to clear my head. They kept on bugging me about it, but they let it go for now. "Hey Yang, can I talk to you outside." She nodded and we went out the door, but I turned around to find RWB following us. "In private?" They back away. "Don't ease drop on us or be nosey." I closed the door behind us.

"So what did y-" I kissed her before she could finish and she was surprised I did this. She leaned into it and we started to get heated up. I pulled away from her.

"Sorry, just missed you, that's all." She chuckled a bit from this and I just smiled. Hey, I got an idea!

"Say, I promised you a day out right?" She nodded her head. "Yeah, since you brought Ruby with you when it was suppose to be just us. Why?" "Well, why not tomorrow I  take you out for some us time?" She took a minute to think about it and nodded. "Sure! We don't have any classes for a week and I don't really have any plans, so okay!" She kissed me on the cheek and went back inside. Man, I'm lucky to have her... Oh crap, I slept with Raven... Yang's mother......... I'm screwed..

Author's Note

Hi

Hello!

I'm so sorry I haven't updated this or any of my books!

I've been really busy with my family and friends.

I had to do some babysitting and had to do some work, so I was booked.

However, I will get back to work on my stories and I am thankful you readers were patience with these stories, so thank you.

I gotta go, Bye!