40M.

Melinoë's POV

I couldn't believe it. They had done it and I had to keep to my word. Deciding that the world had better know, the Livestream began. My autotune was turned off and for the first time ever I would be heard. With a wave of nerves, the audio was started and I saw the number increase.

"Hello, Poppets. So, as promised I will be answering some questions, and more. So, I am 20. I am female." As I said that, the autotune on my microphone was turned off and I saw the explosion in the comments. Everyone was sure of me and my male gender. So many had made all of the comments and there they were wrong. For the first time, my real voice was about to be heard.

"I am British. Raised in a small part of the one and only England, more specifically in Devon. Now, for my screen name. Gingerbiscuit is very personal and also a bit of a bad memory for me. As a child, I am ginger I should explain, but as I grew up a boy always picked on me. If I had opened my mouth he put me down. With stupid comments that didn't even make the least bit of sense. Things like 'yeah but you are ginger so you have no clue, you have no rights and you don't deserve to be at school or alive' and it beat me down. As I grew up we went to secondary school or the equivalent as 11 through 18 and every year he would go and buy me some ginger biscuits for all of my birthdays. And that is it. A bit sad to be honest with you. Anyway, now for some of your questions." I moved on quickly as the hate came in for the person who had done it to me. In truth, I moved on and my channel was a way for me to move on.

"Right. What did I do for a job before I was a YouTuber? Well, I started to have this as my job from the age of 16 but I felt embarrassed about it. Not because of all of you but I was still being picked on for being ginger and then I had a channel called what it is so it was kept secret. I still have a job now just so I can explain to my parents why I have any money. In truth, I get paid very little for my job. But, oh shit. I am not a striper and I do not work a pole but I sing in a place that is known for stripers. I can't sing well but they gave me a job, stupidly." I laughed it off and sang in the worst possible way I could, making the comment section blow up. They had to say a lot about me. This was more than they had ever known before.

"Do my family know? No is the truth. I have been with a family member and seen that they were watching one of my videos. Another member of my family showed me my videos. I had to act as clueless as possible. They were already very suspicious. How does YouTube not know who you are? Well, Sammy. I originally worked, from about 15, on another app. The app was a shit one but I was popular and if I tell you the truth YouTube was losing a lot of views because I wasn't using them so they contacted me for a deal. YouTube asked if I would do my work on their website. I agreed only if certain procedures were in place to keep me from being found out. It worked and now I am a complete mystery. I mean they send me messages on the app to ask my name but I ignore them." I was still buzzing from the fact that I had 40M. That was more than I had ever thought possible.

"Can I just say something? I ask but you can't stop me, bitch, but anyway. I am so thankful for you all to be here. To be honest I said 40 million because I thought it was impossible but here I am. Only a matter of months later. THANK YOU." As I shouted the comments kept coming.

"Right. Next question, who are you going to smash? Uh, this is a big secret that I never wanted to share but now I say fuck it.  I am ready to tell you and also them. I want to smash Becky. Becky, let me smash." So many comments were left of my fans feeling excited and then I dashed all hopes.

"I have a phone call. Hello, yes. How about no. Well, you see I do not have PPI but I do have a jerk of a friend. Oh, you don't cover that? Well, you seem to be absolutely shite if you don't cover friends. No, no PPI. Please leave me be." I hung up and the caller who had been telling me about my PPI was lost and forgotten.

"Sorry, Poppets. Back to it, why did you keep your identity hidden for so long? Well, Littl3 I am sorry to tell you that I am incredibly no let me be honest. I am a mess. I am camera shy but also my mysterious persona is what I enjoy. You can all get creative about what you think or feel about me and yet not once in my time as a YouTuber did anyone think I was female. That kind of hurts but, oh well." I finished up on one question and the next one was spotted.

"Right. Next question. How tall are you? I am five foot six. I know what you are all thinking and yes I feel like a tiny person but no that does not matter. My eyes are green but then also blue. It is a bit of a mess if I am honest. My hair is at my. No, it reaches the middle of my back and no I do not look okay with short hair. I am a shroom when that happens. Some sort of toadstool looking shit." My stream lasted a while and a few messages on discord came through. I would have to wait until the long-ass stream ended but I could see Smii7y and Tyler were there.

"Right. Last question. Damb I have been at it for almost an hour now. Will you continue to make videos with the BBS? I actually have always loved the BBS and I have also loved playing the games that the boys do so I see no reason why not. They are all right and I talk to them all. Though I have just played a game with them and it will be out shortly and all I can say is that I hope Smii7y feels bad for what he has done. Anyway, I love you guys and cannot stop smiling. I started gaming about five years ago and I was a 15-year-old girl with a love for games. I never thought that I would make a job out of it. Anyways, Poppets, I am out. Kisses." I ended the Livestream and put my head on the desk before me. My arm hit something but I was too caught up in the fact that I had just done everything that I had.