Thinking.

Melinoë's POV

Cold air was long forgotten as my house was entered. The cottage was an all right size and I was happy but life was passing by with me as a passenger and I wasn't sure how I felt about that. Part of me wanted to do something spontaneous. Smii7y was still at my house and he made my life mean something and I was doing something with my life again but I also wasn't. He was going to leave and I would have to pick it all back up again.

"Why don't you move in with me?" For a short second, I got excited and almost smiled but then I thought it through and saw all of the pros and cons.

"I can't. I am so sorry but, I can't." I was so slow as I spoke that I didn't sound like me. I was thinking and playing with my lip as I moved my bottom lip around so that I could bite the edges. My pointing finger moving so slowly.

"You don't want to. Don't lie and hide it." He wasn't angry but he was trying to get me to admit to the truth. He thought that he had understood what I really said.

"No. That's not what I said. I would love to live with you but we can't because think of all the comments. Smii7y you are my friend and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable bringing people back. You live happily and I will get involved with that, don't make me make you unhappy." He smiled slightly in a way only he could. His lips spread and no teeth were seen. Not a single tooth.

"Ginger. You are my friend and I like it when we are spending time together. I have been here for almost a week and not once have you asked how long I was staying and you just help me. No questions asked. Not to mention how nice it is to talk to you. Look, in a week there is some YouTube event. Like Pax, but in Canada. I got a text about it today. Fly over with me and see. You can stay at mine, the others are going, and we can all meet up, you can see the guys. If you want you can come to the event and have a face reveal or you can go and keep who you are a secret, stay at my house or maybe just go out to Canada for the day. Just, think about it." I gave a nod and he smiled at me.

Before I could react Smii7y picked me up and brought me to the study. It was smaller than my last place but I never intended on staying. My mind buzzed though. I would love to go and live in Canada but Ophion and my parents were in England. My niece and my cousins were in England.

"My family are all meeting up in a couple of days for the start of the holidays so I will decide then and tell you. If I do then can you come? And I will tell my family that I am who I am. Kids watch our videos and they will be furious if they find out another way. Then I will do a face reveal to the group. We will see about pax." I sat on his lap again as we played some games. He handed me his hand with a controller in and we played some of our least favourite, Mario kart.

"What's the day?" I asked confused for a brief second and he checked his phone as we waited between games. For a second the screen caught my eye and he turned it off in a matter of seconds. I was sure that the screen was a picture that I was in.

"Friday." I jumped up and turned off the console. Smii7y had wide eyes and looked at me unsure of what to say. A smile was fixed on his lips. Lips he was bringing between his teeth.

"The family thing is tomorrow. Shit, I still have to choose what to wear. Shit on it. Shit shit shit." I watched as Smii7y got happier until he laughed finally. He had been on the edge of laughing for a while and he was gone, just gone.

"I will tell you what I think." He got up from the chair as he said this and gave me a soft and gentle nudge towards the door. My feet moved and I walked to my bedroom and it was the only room Smii7y hadn't seen yet.

"Noice." He commented as we got in and I hit his chest before going into the room a little further and meeting my wardrobe full of clothes. I bent down and grabbed a hand filled with my best tops but then put them down.

"What do I do?" I had no willpower for any of it. My mind was blank and full all at once as the thought of Smii7y and I living, with each other, together, filled my head.

"Wear this." He hadn't even seen it and yet he told me to wear the first top and bottom he saw. I smiled and shrugged. That was all I had to do and if it looked bad I could always switch one of them out.

"I'll wear my new shoes. They will go with the top." He agreed and moved from next to my bed to sitting on the edge and flopping onto the bed. I climbed over him and then I was hanging over him.

"All right baby." He loudly announced in my face as I loomed over him and his hands fell onto my waist. I raised both of my eyebrows and Felt him tug me down. I fought against him for as long as possible until he turned the pressure up a small amount and I fell.

"Don't ask me why. You are the one that went and climbed onto me. I am acting as I see fit." He was mocking me and I had no clue what to say back. He was a lovely person and I loved spending time with him but he acted out a lot when it came to us.

"Smii7y." It was a slight question but more of an attempt to get his attention as he was looking up and I was laid or rather sprawled across him.

"Yes?" He piped up and he began to play with my hair. His nails scratching my head on occasion. His other hand keeping me from falling. His hand was warm on my back and I seemed to notice his warmth more as he was touching bare skin.

"You're the best a girl could ask for in a male friend." He didn't seem to react and the late-night was felt. My eyes had been drooping as we played Mario kart and so finally I slipped into the deepest sleep of my life.