Canadan View.

Melinoë's POV.

Slowly the room filled with more YouTubers and some I even recognised. I wasn't the best when it came to actually watching the videos but making and editing was what I loved. Always had. My eyes darted from one side to the next when a bundle of people had entered.

"Ginger! Years we were playing and then the BBS comes along and your face is seen. And what? Six months later?" I gave the largest hug back and we stuck as close as possible as we met for the first time.

"I love you, Mark! I really do. Where are Jack and the rest?" As I asked that they walked over and I hugged them tightly. Not a second too soon as they had to get set up and leave me on the other side of the hall.

"Call me," I told them and they agreed. It had been tough to record with them less as I began with them. My name and identity were for the most part a secret. They knew I could speak English and most of my words were commonly British.

We got bored about 15 minutes from the start and so walked around a little. Most of the stands were busy with getting set up but others sat on their phones. Not seeing any reason to hide behind the screens that had been set up for them to have privacy if it was needed.

We were in the centre of it and we shared a behind the scenes section with a few people. There was some sort of rectangular shape to keep us all in and the space was a massive one. There were a lot of us though. I met up with my old crew again and Mark gave me another hug.

"Oh, Mr Markiplier. I do love you." Smii7y was at my side and he kept me talking for the most part but when it came to my roots not a single word could have stopped me in my tracks.

"I love you more." I laughed at his childish attitude and response. He was like a warm and comfortable teddy bear.

"Fine, but I love your voice the most. Even more than anything. Even more than my true love for you in booty shorts." He let out a laugh and his hand covered his mouth to try and cover it a little better.

"You had an unhealthy obsession with me in booty shorts. For a whole month of the two of us recording, you mentioned it every time without fail. I had to edit so hard around it." I had a small crush on Mark for the longest time but that had fizzled and he was more of a friend. He never had a clue and I never let on. Even as we stood and spoke for a few more minutes.

"All right, see you later," I commented and we all walked back. The others finishing up the conversations that they had been having only a second before. I could tell that all of the others were done so I had to end it as it was.

"You two seem to be close." I nodded and let my hands wrap around me in an awkward sort of way. Hoping to all that was good and proper that he didn't notice how I had been acting but he had. I could tell.

"I used to have a crush on him but we had a destiny as friends and to be honest that was best for me. I never had the guts to tell him and so I didn't deserve it. Anyway, they are going to open the doors in a second. We will have to talk later." I walked off to see what the others were up to and felt Smii7y stand at my side.

My hip was suddenly grabbed and then my mind became aware of Smii7y and how he had been the one to do it as he pulled me even closer so that our hips met but it was the back of my hip and the front of his hip. Since we had met he had always been touchy-feely and so he wasn't acting out of character for me but the boys hadn't seen that side of him clearly as eyes gave me a suggestive look. Fitz was the main one to do so. Smii7y slowly ducked to my level and whispered.

"What would you say if I said that I had a small thing for you?" I smirked but kept my face forward. Pushing my glasses back up my face to see properly and so that I did not look like a librarian.

"I would say that your small thing is far too small. I mean, I have never seen a bulge on you before." The breath from his exhale hit my ear and neck. It sent shivers through me and I finally straightened my back. I had been slouching.

"Very funny. I'm not that creepy but I am serious." I had to hold back a laugh as the doors opened from in front of us.

"Hi, serious. I'm Melinoë." I stepped away as people approached us and I could see the reflection of him standing properly as he had to really crouch to get to my ear level.

The people poured in and Smii7y had kept well away from me. Talking to anyone and everyone. Pictures happening and I had the largest smile on my face. It was unconscious as I thought on Smii7y. He was a sweet boy that I had grown to really want. I had never allowed anyone to come into my life like he had. I never let anyone push and pull me as hard as he did. Never mind enjoy it.

As I moved through the day with countless pictures I spotted two girls I recognised. The hair and sun-kissed skin had stood out for once. Their faces lit up when they met me and I could feel the smile on my face.

"Hello, you two. Funny seeing you two here. It's like you are fans of Smii7y or something crazy like that." They were shocked that I had recognised them and yet it was silly to me that I wouldn't. They were the first two that had reacted near me. It wasn't because of me but it still stood out and so I had to call Smii7y over.

He smiled and looked at me but my only response was to point at the girls and he gave them each a hug. Commenting on how he recognised them. The four of us had a photo or more and then I hugged them so tightly. They seemed like lovely girls and they had travelled from England. I felt special.