Mild | 8

Hoseok's POV

I froze. 

My eyes were still wide open in shock as she continued to kiss me. Yet, I started to become more comfortable, gradually closing my eyes to the feeling.

She was good. 

The texture of her lips were sweet and soft, just like how I pecked her. Her pace was slow yet enthralling, my heart skipped a beat at the feeling. A flood of intimate emotions ignited between us, adrenaline rushing through us. It almost seemed sensual, her skillful tongue amazed me. I indulged in her fluency, electrifying my hormones even more.

Then I decided to kiss her back. 

Our breaths were unsystematic as we inhaled each others air. Our lips moved in a free-flowing rhythm, like a calm wave. Sparks of fire lit up between our movements as an uncommon yet adoring bond flourished.

My hands ventured her sides, tilting my head for better access. My fingers travelled across her curves tenderly, enticing me. I yearned for more as our pace quickened, the avidity of it all fueling inside me. Sweetly, I nestled my hands on her waist, whilst hers clung onto my neck, never loosening.

The touch of her lips on mine - it was transcendent, consuming every part of my body.

Yet I didn't know my exact feelings for her.

But there was something.

Y/N's POV

He was good.

It just felt glorious.

As his lips were pressed against mine, a rush of ardour boiled through my bloodstream. The fused fragrances of the fresh breeze and his earth-smelling clothes tempted me to go harder. The tempo developed briskly, becoming more passionate yet still unadulterated. Our teeth clicked together, emitting shameless squelching noises, in contrast to the serene scene beyond us.

I let out a small chuckle, sensing a smile curl on his face at the unexpected intensity. It lightly tickled the corners of my lip as I tried to hold back my giggles.
It was a bright, lively smile, teeming with sincerity. It was hard to resist, almost contagious. So, I returned it, quirking my lips like his - genuine.

I didn't want him to stop kissing me.

But there would always be an end.

"Eh-hm."

A hoarse, uproarious cough echoed behind us.

Immediately, I pushed Hoseok away with full force, shaking my head vigorously at the intruder.

With her arms akimbo, Aunty Mads had her eyes glued on us, crooking her eyebrows in anticipation. A playful simper steadily crawled onto her face, causing me to avert my gaze to the ground from humiliation.

"Well, did you guys like it?" I spotted her grin extending, almost reaching her jaw.

From that, Hoseok and I stayed silent, periodically glancing at each other on who would speak up first. I twitched my eyebrows at him, indicating him to respond, as Aunty Mads waited persistently with her round, doe eyes.

"We should get going." Hoseok nibbled his inner cheek, the comment coming off quite faint.

"But first," I added, peeking at the succulent, maize plants around me, "Can we have some corn?"

"Of course! I already put 12 of them on the table, I knew you would've wanted some." Aunty Mads chortled, clasping her hands together, unbothered by the large amount.