Morning | 20

Y/N's POV

"You lovebirds wake up!" 

I convulsed inside the wrapped sheets, hearing the disruptive, bawling sound from the doorway through the duvet. I jolted up in shock, but blinked and rubbed my eyes to adjust to the sudden light pouring through.

"I've called you five times now!" An irked Jimin rolled his eyes.

He stomped his feet and treaded to the kitchen in an annoyed demeanor. A few chuckles escaped my lips since I couldn't take him seriously - Jimin always emanated a feisty aura.

Just then, Hoseok's eyelids hovered open, and he first noticed me sitting at the edge of the bed, about to step foot on the carpet.

"No, stay here." He moaned, cruelly restraining me to move any further.

That morning voice.

It was low and deep. There was an irresistible rasp to it that I could listen to all day. I immediately obeyed, budging myself so there was very limited space.

"I thought we were going to see the club today." I gently grinned at his sleepy face; my attention on his draping lids and effulgent, radiant skin.

"10 more minutes." He begged, his arm bound around my lower back.

"Fine." I whined, snickering right after at his gruff yet sensuous voice.

Meanwhile, I laid my head on his torso, pecking his neck occasionally whenever he attempted to swing his leg around me. The smallest smile curled on his face when I shoved his leg back.

"You're no fun." He sighed sadly, knowing he had tried ten times.

"I don't want you to trap me in here any longer- HOSEOK!" I screamed as he triumphantly entwined his leg around mine.

"Can't escape now!" He beamed, messily kissing my face in order to keep me quiet.

"Jung- Hoseok-" I managed to let out in between the sloppy pecks, "You- can't- do- this- to- me-"

"You guys shut up and get up!" We stopped and swivelled to the door, and Jimin glared at us in aggravation.

Then we goggled at the cluster of men behind him, all ready in their sailor uniform. Jungkook and Seokjin endeavoured to keep their laughter in, but their amusement escaped, echoing around the room. The others just stared at us with cocked eyebrows, implying that they were getting impatient.

"Um..." I bashfully pushed Hoseok off of me, gazing at them before I mustered to speak up, "Hoseok, come on!"

I snatched his hand, dodging the group of men as I guided him to the kitchen.

After a hasty breakfast, I swiftly picked out an outfit, that being the first garments I saw when opening my suitcase; a white blouse and some flowy, beige trousers.

Wow, I must look like a grandma to them.

I inspected myself in the foggy bathroom mirror. I nodded my head in approval as I flattened my top and headed towards the door...until I heard two voices from the other side.

"Doesn't she know?" The voice was merely a whisper, but I shoved my ear against the door anyway.

Wait, were they talking about me?

"No, she doesn't and I'm going to keep it that way until the end of the trip." The second voice spoke, a more familiar one than the other...